Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Modelling Pedal
Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Modelling PedalDetails
Product Ref: 9991View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.47 per month Finance from £5.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ultimate Rotary-Speaker Simulator
The RT-20 Rotary Speaker Pedal is equipped with boss’ intuitive composite object modelling (COSM) technology, authentically reproducing the classic rotary speaker sounds used by some of the best musicians in the world. Using a wide variety of modelling methods to accurately emulate existing sounds as well as create its own unique soundscapes, the RT-20 delivers four types of rotary effects for an incredibly versatile performance. Its extensive range of controls provide adjustments to everything from rise time, balance, and level, to overdrive and the speed of the horn and bass speaker. Experiment with the controls to deliver everything from a standard rotary speaker to rock orientated tones, and create classic whirls, unique overdriven textures, and stunning pulsating effects.
Not only does the Boss Pedal deliver stunning rotary effects, it’s also designed for a streamline performance. Players can connect a guitar or keyboard to the RT-20 and adjust the drive type switch to optimise the effect for either. Its dual outputs allow players to deliver a true stereo effect, giving their performance a beautifully animated sound that surrounds any audience. An expression pedal input is also added for external control over the rotation speed, while the headphone jack provides silent practice and experimentation.
Expressive in Both Sound & Style
With its extensive tonal and performance capabilities, the RT-20 is the perfect way to express your sound in new ways. With that in mind, Boss have designed the Rotary Pedal to look as expressive as it sounds, featuring a stylish display to show a graphical view of the virtual rotors. Its centre red light provides a visual representation of the pedal's virtual horn, while the blue outside light displays the rotation of the virtual bass speaker, making its both attractive and informative to look at.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms
- Pedal: Effect On/Off, Slow/Fast
- Knobs: Mode, Rise Time, Effect Level, Direct Level, Balance, Overdrive, Slow Speed, Fast Speed
- Switch: Drive Type
- Indicator: Power, Effect On/Off, Slow/Fast
- Input A (Mono) Jack (1/4'’ Phone Type)
- Input B Jack (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- Speed (EXP Pedal) Jack (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4'’ Phone Type)
- Output A (Mono) Jack (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- Output B Jack (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply:
- DC 9 V=Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 6
- AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry Battery x 6
- Width: 6.1825’’ (173 mm)
- Depth: 6.25’’ (158 mm)
- Height: 2.25’’ (57 mm)
- Weight: 1.1kg (2 lbs 7 oz)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.