Boss RC-505 Loop Station
Boss RC-505 Loop StationDetails
Product Ref: 34584View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.57 per month Finance from £11.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Get real hands-on control of your performance with the Boss RC-505. Dedicated buttons on each of the 5 stereo phrase tracks provide a wide range of dynamic, real-time processing options. Just plug in a mic, instrument, smart phone or any other audio source to get started.
5 Stereo Tracks
The RC-505 can play back 5 stereo tracks at once, making your performance easier to plan, build and control. Each track has its own buttons to record, overdub, play and stop, giving you precise control of your performance without having to worry about hitting the wrong pedal with your foot. Each track also has its own volume fader, while the rhythm part can be sent via the headphones, giving you a dedicated click track for monitoring and helping you keep time perfectly. Playback mode and tempo sync settings provide even more flexibility in real-time.
Powerful Onboard Effects
Effective performance loopers are built around effects and the RC-505 is no exception. The Loop Station splits its effects into two main types, Track FX and Input FX. Input FX such as Robot and Vocoder add unique textures when recording loops, with Track FX including Vinyl Flick and Beat Repeat to provide dynamic DJ and sampler effects for real-time phrase playback processing. Six dedicated buttons can be loaded with your favourite effects, giving you one-touch access while looping. Tweak the effects in real-time with the Input FX and Track FX knobs.
Four Simultaneous Audio Inputs Plus USB
The RC-505 has 4 inputs, letting you capture and mix a variety of different audio sources as you build your loops. There's an XLR microphone jack with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs and an AUX mini-jack to connect a music player or smartphone. Plug into your computer via USB to import and export WAV audio phrases.
Mold the RC-505 to suit your performance style, customising the real-time controls to suit the way you like to loop. Eight control assignments are handily stored with phrase memories, allowing you to create and recall custom setups for different songs and performing situations.
When you power up for your gig, you need to be sure that everything sounds just as good as it did in rehearsals. The RC-505 Loop Station's 99 phrase memories provide onboard storage for phrase track data and their various playback and effects settings. Easily load a User Set, even in the heat of performing.
- Phrase Tracks: Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks
- Controls: Dedicated controls, independent volume faders
- FX: Wide range of Input and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Phrase Memories: 99, each with 5 phrase tracks, custom effects, playback settings and more
- Rhythm Patterns: 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control: MIDI, optional footswitch and expression pedal
- USB: Phrase import/export with computers, USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- Input: XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, stereo aux input
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input Mic (variable): -40 dBu (typ.), -10 dBu (max)
- Input Inst (variable): -10 dBu (typ.), +4 dBu (max)
- Input Aux: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Input Mic 4 k ohms
- Input Inst 200 k ohms
- Input Aux 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: Line Out -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Line Out 2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: Line Out 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 3 hours (stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number of Tracks: 5
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Effect Type (MASTER FX): Comp & Reverb
- Rhythm Type: 85Display16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- USB: Mass Storage Class & Audio/MIDI
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 420 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor & Owner's manual
- Width: 420 mm
- Depth: 210 mm
- Height: 68 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.