Boss Katana 50 Combo Guitar Amplifier
Boss Katana 50 Combo Guitar AmplifierDetails
*Update Version 2 Now Available Free!* - Please See PDF Below for Details.
Product Ref: 79442View Full Description
Spend another £61.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Katana Series
The Katana Series of Amps from Roland’s Boss division embodies their pursuit of finding the ultimate rock sound, calling upon years of research and design to deliver redefined rock tones. Built using traditional craftsmanship with new and innovative designs, the Katana amps offer class-defying tones with an excellent touch response and presence. Taking inspiration from the Japanese sword of the same name, the amps provide a smooth, cutting tone perfect for gigging musicians, as well as for recording and practising.
Choose from Five Unique Amp Characters
The Katana Series features a selection of five original and unique amp characters, offering a range of tones from organic, vintage tones to modern, high-gain sounds. When set to clean, the Katana produces a beautifully natural and transparent tone, producing the raw sound of your guitar or pedals. Crunch will produce a satisfying grit and response tone, while lead offers a wide gain range that suits many musical styles. The Brown amp character comes from Boss’ Waza amp series, producing refined, high-gain tones. The acoustic mode enhances the Katana’s versatility, allowing an electro acoustic to be plugged in, optimising its tone to create an amazing sound.
Innovative Controls and Built-In Boss Effects
The Katana Combo Amp features a range of built-in boss effects that can be customised though the free Boss tone studio editor software. With 55 customisable effects to choose from, and the ability to load and keep 15 effects on board at one time, the Katana can use three effects at once to offer a range of tonal possibilities. A selection of powerful controls and tone settings can be used to shape the amp’s sound, with the ability to store and recall your favourite amp and effects settings.
Traditional Craftsmanship and Breakthrough Functions
Pooling their years of research and design into the Katana amp, Boss has combined the use of traditional craftsmanship with innovative and breakthrough functions to create an incredibly powerful amplifier. Featuring a proprietary circuit design, meticulous tuning, and an innovative power control, the Katana can achieve cranked up tones while being at low volume, perfect for small gigs and practising at home.
- 50-watt Combo Amp with a Custom 12-inch Speaker Make It Perfect for Stage and Practice
- Features Five Unique Amp Characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic
- 55 Customisable Effects with the Free Boss Tone Studio Editor Software
- Store Up to 15 Different Effects on Board, Ready to Be Called Upon When Needed
- Dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects Controls for Quick Adjustments to The Amps Sound
- Two Memory Banks for Storing and Recalling All Your Amp and Effect Settings
- Power Control for Achieving Cranked-Amp Tone and Dynamic Response at Low Volumes
- Built-in Tilt Stand for Optimal Monitoring and Sound Projection
- Power Output: 50 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 1x 30 cm (12 inches)
- Power Consumption: 47 W
- Main Controls: Power, Master, Power Control switch (Standby, 0.5 W, 25 W, 50 W)
- Amp Type Switch: Acoustic, Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown
- Controls: Gain, Volume
- Equalizer: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Multi Effect: Booster/Mod, Delay/FX, Reverb, Tap
- Tone Setting: CH1 and CH2 button, Panel button
- Input Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- Aux in Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Rec Out/Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- Exp Pedal/Ctl Ch1/Ch2 Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- USB Port: USB B Type
- AC in Jack
- Width: 18-9/16” (470mm)
- Depth: 9-3/8” (238mm)
- Height: 15-11/16” (398mm)
- Weight: 11.6kg
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.