View Full Description
Play Straight from the Box
Roland have used a traditional saxophone fingering system on the AE-10 Aerophone, which allows players to easily transition from old to new without having to learn a whole new technique. This model comes with a sensitive mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor that also works as a bite sensor, to give players the opportunity to express techniques like vibrato and pitch. Even beginners are now able to enjoy playing the various onboard sounds straight from the box.
An All-in-One Creation
Although nothing can beat the first sounds a musician played on their acoustic saxophone, the nostalgic notes are not suitable for every style of music. Players are now able to branch out of their comfort zone and develop in areas they haven't ever had the chance to with their old sax. Whatever scenario they find themselves in, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 has the onboard digital sax sounds that will enable them to play comfortably. The options include alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sax types. Thanks to Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL modeling technology each one responds just like their acoustic counterparts to their playing dynamics and articulation. As well as this the Aerophone is now capable of producing a performance with a feature which automatically switches between sax types by key range.
Introducing Roland's Award-Winning Synths
The AE-10 Aerophone is an all-in-one with the ability to sound just like a clarinet, flute, oboe, trumpet, violin, and more - all thanks to Roland's new supernatural technology. The AE-10 is even capable of producing authentic pitch and tonal combinations of ethnic instruments such as the shakuhachi and erhu. All of these individual sounds can be pulled together, using the brass section setting, to create an ensemble of layered nuances. The AE-10 comes with a selection of preinstalled synth sounds that are specially tailored for wind instrument performance with fully optimised breath control.
Versatile Playability & Reliable Features
The AE-10 features a portable and lightweight design with the ability to charge wirelessly using only 6 x AA batteries. The portable design also features onboard monitor speakers which produce comfortable sound for intimate performing situations, or directly connect to a PA or amp for a much broader coverage. Connect to your smartphone via the Aerophone AE-10's stereo mini jack and play your favourite songs all night long with the headphones option.
A Breath of Opportunities
The AE-10 is a strong independent instrument with the ability to take any musician far, however it also has the ability to connect with external gear too, to enhance its sound further. Connect to a computer via USB or produce MIDI sound modules through the DAW, with an included breath control that provides a 'unique expression not possible with keyboard synthesizers'. Connecting to the Roland Aerophone App allows to you customise and layer multiple sounds to suit your needs.
Roland CM-30 Monitor
The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well. It can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors features not found on any other monitors in the market.
SubZero SZ-MH200 Headphones
The SubZero SZ-MH200 Monitoring Headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, these headphones are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are perfect for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
The SZ-MH200 headphones feature closed back sealed earcups with ergonomic pads, which are not only comfortable for longer recording and mixing sessions, but also provide a very direct, isolated sound which helps prevent loud headphones mixes from leaking into adjacent microphones. With a three meter cable and a comfortable non-clip headband which is perfect for staying in position when playing drums or moving round. Ideal for studio or live recorded sessions. These headphones offer professional features at an incredibly reasonable price.
- Digital Wind Instrument with Flexible Onboard Sounds
- Fingering Compatible with an Acoustic Saxophone
- Mouthpiece Features Sensitive Breath Sensor with Reed Structure for Friendly Playing Feel and Control Over Techniques Like Vibrato and Pitch
- Roland's Proprietary SuperNATURAL Sound Technology Reproduces the Subtle Tonal Nuances Produced with Dynamics and Articulation
- Realistic and Expressive Saxophone Sounds Include Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone, All Instantly Transposable to any Key with no Fingering Stress
- Wide Variety of Additional Acoustic Sounds Include Wind Instruments (Clarinet, Flute, and Trumpet) and String Instruments (Violin)
- Roland's Latest Synth Sounds On Board, Optimised for Breath Control
- Easy Operation with Display for Selecting Sounds and Settings
- Onboard Monitor Speakers and Headphones Output for Playing Anytime, Anywhere
- Battery Operation (6 x AA) for up to Seven Hours of Continuous Play
- Easy Connection to a Computer DAW via USB
- Input for Connecting a Smartphone or Music Player for Playing Along with Backing Music
- Width: 128mm
- Depth: 93mm
- Height: 574mm
- Weight: 855 Grams
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL Acoustic, PCM Synthesizer
- Preset Memory Tones: 40
- User Memory Tones: 100
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Multi
- Controllers: Breath Sensor, Bite Sensor, Performance Keys, Octave Keys, Thumb Controller, Tone Button
- Display: LCD
- Speaker Sizes: 2.8cm x 2
- Speaker Power: 1.5W x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor or 6 x AA Batteries
- Current Draw: 418mA
- Accessories: Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC Adapter, Spare Mouthpiece, Neotech Pad-it Strap, Dedicated Hand Carry Bag, USB Cable, 10ft Instrument Cable
SubZero MH200 Headphones Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
Roland CM30 Specifications
To read more about the Roland CM30 Monitor please click here.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.