View Full Description
Image is for reference purposes only. Actual product features silver hardware.
More Manageable Instrument
In order to make the saxophone easier to play for those with smaller hands, the low B and Bb keys have been removed, along with the top D#, E and F keys. This makes the design 33 percent lighter than a standard saxophone and much more manageable for younger players. A combination of keys have been moved so that they are more ergonomic and comfortable to play. All this still gives a full chromatic scale from low C all the way through to high D, making it suitable still for the ABRSM Grades 1-3.
Lightweight Instrument and Case
The lightweight design is a key feature of the Trevor James Alphasax. Weighing only 1.86kg, the instrument is 33 percent lighter than a conventional saxophone. This makes it great for younger performers. The case is also light, weighing just 1.48kg. Travel has never been easier. Players can now take the saxophone to school or lessons and not need to worry about damage or scratches to the finish.
Everything You Need
Included with this saxophone is everything a beginner needs to start playing as soon as it arrives. As well as the lightweight case, the pack includes a BG harness strap which can take the weight of the saxophone off the arms and onto the neck, allowing for longer and more comfortable playing. The pack also includes a mouthpiece with cap, reed and ligature.
- Left Hand Palm Keys for Top D#, E and F
- low B & Bb Keys
- Right Hand Side F# Keys and Side C Key
- Top D Key
- G# and Low C# Keys
- Low D# and C keys
- Body Material: Pink Lacquer Body
- Pads: High Quality Pisoni Pads with Metal Reflectors
- Included Accessories: Lightweight Moulded Case with Shoulder Straps, BG Harness Strap, Mouthpiece with Cap and Vandoren Reed
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.