Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface
Steinberg UR824 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 22506View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.97 per month Finance from £14.97 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World-Class Microphone Preamps
The UR824's front panel hosts two Neutrik combo TRS/XLR connectors for balanced microphone/line input with switchable 48 volt phantom power and Hi-Z, pad push buttons for signal attenuation, gain controls with peak indicators. On the opposite side there's a single output level rotary knob that allows you to easily adjust the levels of the eight line output signals alongside two headphone connectors, each with a dedicated level control. The 24-bit, 96kHz sample rate ensures optimal audio quality when recording both vocals and instruments, capturing every nuance of your source material. The output signal to be controlled by the front panel rotary is selected through the software. The rear panel provides six Neutrik combo TRS/XLR inputs and eight analog balanced TRS outputs as well as two pairs of optical ADAT inputs and outputs. Also on board are two BNC connectors for switchable word clock input and output. Developed by using advanced technologies to offer seamless scalability, this mixing and recording interface offers options to expand the number of analog inputs and outputs across the system via ADAT to provide up to 24 input and output channels.
Effects & Connectivity
For signal synchronization, the UR824 interface also features JetPLL, a patent-applied solution for audio network jitter. JetPLL provides the same performance as traditional, expensive clocking solutions found in the world's best professional clocking products. Also included with the UR824 is the Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle with features three effect modules including: Sweet Spot, Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp. These plug-ins provide with studio-quality effects, from adding Reverb to your vocal performances to emulating a guitar amp for instrument inputs. With its expanded I/O capabilities, the UR824 interface lets you hook up a vast number of equipment and instruments, the signals of which can also be fed via its high-speed USB 2.0 link to your computer for mixing and recording at a maximum audio resolution of 24 bits and 96 kHz. You can also connect to the interface to your Apple iPad through the iPad Camera Connection Kit using the CC mode provided.
- 24-Bit / 192kHz audio interface
- High speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 analog inptus and outputs
- 8 Class-A micr preamps with 48V phantom power
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with a Rev-X reverb and 8 channel strips
- 8 XLR/Jack combined inputs mic/line
- 2 Hi-Z inputs
- 2 ADAT I/O
- 2 Headphone outputs
- Compatible with all major DAW software
- iPad connectivity
- JetPLL Ultra-low jitter support
- Complete with Cubase AI6 * Cubase LE software
- Operating System:
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11, Mac OS X 10.5.8/10.6/10.7/10.8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)
- Windows: Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10, Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)
- Mac: Intel Dual Core CPU
- Windows: Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Disk Space: 4 GB of free HD space
- Disk Drive: DVD-ROM Dual-Layer Drive
- USB: USB 2.0/3.0* port (* Tested with Intel USB 3.0 host controller)
- CC Mode: CC mode requires Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- iOS Connection: Requires iOS 6 (or higher) on iPad 2 (or higher)
- Other: Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
Please Note: Steinberg USB audio interfaces are now incompatible with OS X 10.11.1. Since the release of 10.11.1, Steinberg have discovered an issue with audio dropouts that can vary depending on the system. Steinberg apologise for any inconvenience that this problem may cause, and are currently working on a resolution for this problem.
For a full list of Steinberg products that are compatible with OS X 10.11.1, click here .
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.