View Full Description
Fresh for 2021, Sibelius adds a variety of new and exciting features as well as improvements to workflow and other enhancements. Finding commands is now easier than ever with ‘Command Search’ replacing the ‘Find in Ribbon’ function. This allows you to search for any command and use it instantly at the click of a mouse. There is also a new ‘Commands Gallery’ found in the Home tab of the Ribbon, providing a full list of all commands within Sibelius.
You can now combine several scores at once using the new ‘Intelligent Sibelius Import’ feature. To use this, simply import your various scores into an open score and you’re provided with full control over what you’ve imported.
Professional composing software
Sibelius is renowned for its award-winning scoring capabilities, making it the perfect software for composers and musicians alike. The revamped Sibelius range includes the latest updates and enhancements including grace notes, adding comments to scores and the ability to make multiple text changes simultaneously.
The task-based interface allows you to create scores with confidence. It gives you the ability to build up your compositions with support for up to 16 instrument parts. You can enter notes from the on-screen editor, keyboard, MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard. Sibelius automatically orientates your notation and the layout for added convenience.
Create scores and get inspired
The intuitive interface allows you to create and build up complex compositions. You can do everything from add chord symbols and guitar chord annotations. You can even add lyrics, titles and graphics around your score for further customisation.
The Magnetic Layout provides an innovative way to map and notate your compositions. It ensures that everything occupies the right amount of space, kind of like quantizing musical notes. You can even use and edit your scores via Avid Scorch – the IOS applications that transform your iPad into an interactive score library.
Sometimes as musicians we can hit a writer’s block that can stop us from getting inspired and creating. One of the most unique features of Sibelius is the Score Starter. This creative hub allows features 40 genre-specific score templates to get you started. The Ideas Hub also provides you with an extensive library of over 300 ideas to kick-start your creative flow.
10GB sound library for creating compositions
Not only is Sibelius perfect for composing scores, it also provides you with a 10GB sound library for playing back compositions. The library features a wide range of premium-grade sounds spanning from traditional pianos to saxophones and more. The cutting-edge Espressivo feature provides a more natural feel to your sound. You can also utilise VST and AU virtual instruments and effects to achieve the sound you desire.
Share your compositions online
Drawing inspiration from other artists has resulted in countless classic musical pieces. With Sibelius | Cloud Sharing, you can share your compositions with other artists and also view and play their music. This also allows you to collaborate with other composers. It provides a number of file types that can be shared and view by other artists such as MIDI or PDF files.
Stay up to date with new upgrades
The perpetual license provides you with a year of upgrades, ensuring you stay up to date with all the latest features and enhancements for 12 months. After 12 months you will still be able to use your Sibelius software from the last update. Should you wish to gain access to further upgrades after this time there is a renewable 1-Year Software Updates and Support Plan available.
- Intuitive music notation software makes it easy to get great results without prior experience
- Let the innovative, task-oriented interface guide you through the songwriting process
- Get your ideas into Sibelius by scanning printed sheet music, transcribing audio, or playing MIDI instruments - and transfer music between applications via MusicXML
- Add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams by playing a MIDI keyboard or guitar
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Take advantage of built-in smart tools to get great results without engraving or notation expertise
- Magnetic Layout prevents collisions and moves score elements into position automatically
- Dynamic Parts automatically update when you change your score
- Easily add lyrics, titles, text, and graphics
- Hear your compositions in amazing detail thanks to the professional-quality sound library
- Expand your sonic palette with VST/AU virtual instruments or effects
- Unlock the full power of your 64-bit computer and directly address more than 4 GB of RAM
- Sync with other music software - such as Pro Tools - via ReWire
- Enjoy tons of sharing options - export scores as videos or audio files, publish directly to social media, publish online, email, print, create a PDF, and more
- Add Sibelius scores to the Avid Scorch app (available on the App Store) and take your music anywhere
- Operating system:
- Mac: macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0, 12
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 11
- Supports all M-Audio controllers - including HyperControl-enabled devices
- Syncs with other audio programs - such as Pro Tools - via ReWire
- Supports VST and Audio Units virtual instruments
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard disk space: 1 GB hard disk space for Sibelius software only, 6 GB additional hard disk space for the Sibelius Sounds library (optional installation)
- Activation: Internet connection required for software download and activation
- Product code: 1319-1019