View Full Description
Powered by Elastique 3.3, Traktor Pro 3's time-stretching capabilities far surpass anything that came before. Under-the-hood improvements ensure that no artefacts or unwanted distortion occurs when stretching audio to tempo-sync or even when used to creative effect.
New Mixer FX and over 40 Deck FX
A mind-bending number of effects, Traktor Pro 3 encompasses all the essential tools and then some. From dubby delays, big reverbs and phasers to crunching distortions, these studio-quality effects provide endless inspiration and variation to manipulate your tracks. A key ingredient to any DJ performance, EQ and Filters are included and modelled from analog hardware to deliver smooth and professional results. Control a range of parameters for each effect with one single dial using the new Mixer FX. Perfect for quickly making sweeping changes to the tone of your tracks.
The most accurate DJ software available
Trusted by some of the biggest names, clubs and systems in the industry, Traktor Pro 3 lets you create Hotcues and beat jumps to chop, edit, mix and loop tracks on-the-fly seamlessly. Unless you want to cut things up outside of the beat, TRAKTOR will make sure you never skip out of the groove.
New for Traktor Pro 3
Boasting more functionality, customisation and features, Traktor Pro 3 is the complete package. Access an even greater range of features with the Traktor Pro Plus subscription package, though not essential for base functionality, you can find enhancements to workflow and fresh tools to keep your creativity flowing.
Catering to various styles, from heavy drops to smooth transitions, the new Mixer FX are designed for effortless one-knob modulation, delivering powerful results. Choose from eight additional effects and three new filters to assign to each channel, complementing TRAKTOR's renowned Deck FX.
Scratch with any soundcard. TRAKTOR SCRATCH is now seamlessly integrated into TRAKTOR PRO 3, offering out-of-the-box functionality. This means that DVS DJs utilizing timecode vinyl can now use any soundcard they prefer, in addition to the reliable TRAKTOR SCRATCH Certified soundcards and mixers. TRAKTOR's adaptability ensures compatibility with different setups and back-to-back performances.
TRAKTOR PRO 3 simplifies harmonic mixing, making it faster and more accessible for both key-mixing enthusiasts and newcomers alike. Easily pitch up or down by semitones, with the resulting key displayed in the deck header. The browser highlights tracks with matching keys, ensuring a perfect fit for every mix. This feature also allows greater control over creative energy building throughout your set via key changes.
Your setup, however you want
Encorporate even more of your own gear into your system than ever before. Digital vinyl support lets you use the timecodes on any compatible turntable with a soundcard connected, making it ideal even for wax enthusiasts. For performers blurring the lines of DJing, MIDI syncing, Ableton Link, and external inputs let you build extensive hybrid setups. Fine-tune your setup with a new, simplified MIDI map mode.
Plug and play with any gear
If you have a controller or mixer that you know inside and out, TRAKTOR Pro 3 is built for seamless integration with external hardware equipment and of course, all TRAKTOR products. Never come to a gig unprepared again!
Remix on the fly
Elevate your performances with Traktor Pro 3's remixing capabilities, which include Stems and Remix Decks. Seamlessly integrate one-shot samples and loops to bring a fresh dynamic to your mix.
The innovative Stems audio format divides tracks into four distinct musical elements - drums, bass, vocals, and melody - allowing you to manipulate them individually. This provides the freedom to edit and re-edit during live performances, combining various basslines and vocals from familiar tracks to produce unique creations.
Remix Decks offer an engaging blend of DJ and live performance techniques. Incorporate samples, atmospheric effects, and more within a Remix Deck, triggering them in perfect harmony with the rest of your mix. To extend your mixes, simply drag a loop from another deck and keep it playing in your Remix Deck.
Expand your creative possibilities with access to thousands of royalty-free sounds and loops on SOUNDS.COM. Choose from an extensive range of drums, synths, instruments, vocals, and more, categorized by BPM, genre, style, and key. Effortlessly drag and drop these sounds into Remix Decks to enhance your mix and broaden its sonic landscape.
- Newest version of the industry's tightest and most reliable DJ platform
- Four modular decks with beat jumping and looping features
- Powerful integration with TRAKTOR hardware
- Perform with Stems, sample, scratch and remix tracks with ease
- Over 40+ high-grade deck effects from dubby delays, big reverbs, phasers and more
- Single-knob post-fader Mixer FX
- Improved output limiter ensures your tracks do not peak, eliminating unwanted digital distortion
- Immaculate time-stretching audio resolution with Elastique 3.3 engine
- Cleverly-designed interface, optimised for clubs and stages with a dedicated browsing section
- Entirely customisable interface lets you create the perfect setup, regardless of the situation
- Dedicated harmonic mixing features
- Each channel includes assignable Mixer FX
- Compatible with timecodes for DVS DJ with any connected soundcard
- Integrate external MIDI equipment and Ableton Live seamlessly
- Analog-modelled EQ and Filters puts studio-ready processing at your fingertips
- Flux and Reverse Mode presents Hotcue, juggling and backspins with an instant jump back to your beat
- Favourite music banks in the Track Library for seamless sets
- Scale up your sets with Stems and Remix Decks. Trigger one-shot samples and loops to inject new energy into your mix
- Operating system:
- Mac: macOS 10.15, 11, 12, 13 latest update
- Windows: Windows 10, 11 latest service pack, (On Windows computers TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 and S2 MK3 are only supported on Windows 10, Windows 11)
- Mac: Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (with Rosetta 2)
- Windows: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800, Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- USB: USB 2.0
- Disk space: 1GB
- Activation: Internet connection required
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM AAC
- Supported drivers: Core Audio, WASAPI, ASIO, DirectSound
- Product code: 26000