Munro Sonic EGG 100 Monitoring System, Black
Munro Sonic EGG 100 Monitoring System, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 58498View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.53 per month Finance from £12.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High-End Nearfield Monitoring System
The Munro Sonic EGG 100 Monitoring System is a high-end nearfield monitoring system designed for mixing and mastering applications. The EGG 100 System delivers ultra-accurate sound reproduction thanks to the premium-grade components and special egg-shaped enclosure. The system is comprised of two egg-shaped nearfield studio monitors, complete with a custom-designed amplifier unit. The unique egg design features a unique monocoque shell designed to be rigid and resonant neutral for improved audio performance. The unique shape provides near zero diffraction interference which results in a smooth frequency response. Contrary to conventional nearfield monitors, the EGG Monitoring system remains unaffected by room size and acoustic conditions and comes complete with HF and LF attenuation controls for added control.
Unparalleled Audio Fidelity
At the heart of the each EGG studio monitor is a four-inch (100m) driver, delivering a wide frequency response designed to capture every nuance of your source audio. The frequency response can be adjusted, allowing for bass loading, adding up to 6dB to the sound level. The monitors feature an angled bass port, resulting in a powerful bass response without phase error. The monitors boast no internal standing waves, which helps to reduce smearing and improve audio accuracy. The rear of the monitors features precision trim pots for high and low frequency band calibration. This allows you to optimise your sound no matter the space for optimal audio fidelity.
Custom-Designed Amplifier Unit
The monitors come complete with a custom-designed dual-channel amplifier unit. The unit features a 120-watt circuit, operating as a stereo amplifier. The amplifier also features a built-in Class-A headphone amplifier, designed to deliver high-end audio fidelity for private monitoring. The amplifier provides a limited power output of 1W. This is designed to avoid hearing damage and eliminate distortion. The input sensitivity of the amp is set to -10dB nominal output, same as that of a standard CD player. This provides you with maximum control, with 20dB of headroom, more than enough for professional mixing purposes.
XLR & Speakon Outputs
The premium-grade design of both the speakers and amplifier unit use high quality components to achieve unparalleled audio performance. The amplifier features both balanced XLR and 2 Speakon outputs, as well as a power LED and a headroom indicator LED so you can monitor your levels at a glance. It also features controls for the power and volume.
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Volume Level control and LED headroom indicator
- Class-A headphone amplifier
- Custom-designed speaker holder for adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- 25mm HF unit: 95dB SPL for 1W at 1m
- 100mm LF unit: 86dB SPL for 1W at 1m
- Speaker Effective Internal Volume: 14 litres
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 35cm x 24cm x 23cm
- Weight (each speaker): 3.07kg
- THD+N: 0.03 percent per channel
- S/N Ratio: 97dB at 1W
- Dynamic Range: 112dB at 30W
- Two-Way Passive Crossover: 3.0kHz
- Output: 1W
- LEDs: Power LED and headroom indicator LED
- Connectivity: 2 x balanced XLR input 2 x Speakon output (2 x 2m Speakon to Speakon cable included)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 39cm x 31cm x 18cm
- Weight: 5.6kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.