IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX Bundle
IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX BundleDetails
Product Ref: 72768View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Mixing and Mastering
Featuring 33 high-end audio processor modules, the T-RackS MAX bundle can be used to create professional mixing and mastering. The software feature a wide variety of different tools ranging from compressors, limiters, equalisers, channel strips and more. With contemporary classics like their multiband quad compressor series, near-invisible stealth limiter and the EQ P50 series, IK Multimedia faithfully recreates them digitally for a realistic, professional result. Each processor can be used individually for specific needs, or can be used in T-RackS gear chain for flexibility.
T-RackS Metering Suite
Along with the many audio processors, the bundle also includes T-RackS metering suite, featuring many useful meters to enhance your mixing capabilities. There are many useful meters included in the suite such as peak and RMS, and a spectrum analyser. Each of the meters can be used in the T-RackS plug-in or as individual plug-ins inside your DAW host.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Supported Plug-In Formats: VST / RTAS / AAX / Audio Units
- Stealth Limiter
- EQ PA
- EQ PB
- EQ PG
- EQ 73
- EQ 81
- Master EQ 432
- Precision Comp/Limiter
- Bus Compressor
- White Channel
- British Channel
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Tape Echo
- Mic Room
- Quad Comp Multi-band Compressor
- Quad Limiter Multi-band Limiter
- Quad Image Multi-band Image Processor
- De-Esser Multi-band de-esser
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Opto Compressor
- Multi-algorithm Brickwall Limiter
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- CSR Hall Reverb
- CSR Plate Reverb
- CSR Room Reverb
- Metering Suite:
- Multiple Scale Precision Peak Meter, Peak Hold and Digital Over Indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- High-Speed Phase Scope with Selectable Display Options
- Spectrum Analyser with Peak, RMS and Averaging Display Options
Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel Processor, 2GB of RAM (4GB Suggested), Mac OS C 10.6 or Later
- Supported Plug-In Formats Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit)
Windows (32 and 64 Bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz / Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Supported Plug-In Formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.