Cakewalk SONAR Artist Music Production Software
Cakewalk SONAR Artist Music Production SoftwareDetails
Product Ref: 54664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Industry Leading Audio Engine & Creative Tools
SONAR Artist's powerful 64-bit audio engine lets you record and mix with unlimited tracks, effects and plugins. Artist includes a total of 27 studio-quality mixing and mastering effects in addition to its 11 realistic virtual instruments and synths, providing everything you need to create flawless tracks and mixes, and the sharing options allow you to upload directly to SoundCloud, YouTube and Twitter without leaving the application.
Innovative New Features
The award-winning Skylight user interface is more intuitive and efficient than ever before, featuring a redesigned Control Bar with customizable modules for one-click access to your favourite tools.
Other new features include the Mix Recall function, allowing you to save and switch to various mix scenes for easy one-click comparisons; brand new FX chains including a set of 16 custom amp simulators; and the innovative MIDI editing Pattern Tool, which allows you to select and "paint" MIDI loops and patterns across the piano roll view and track view.
SONAR Membership Program
With the Artist comes the new SONAR membership program, allowing you to receive new features, updates and fixes as soon as they're available, as well as entitling you to free tech support. Membership also provides access to the Cakewalk Command Center, a download/installation manager which lets you keep track of all your connected Cakewalk products, or even roll installed updates back or forward at any time.
- Unlimited audio/MIDI tracks
- VST3 support
- 64-bit audio mix engine
- Pro mixing console with built-in EQ
- Overloud TH2 SONAR amp simulator
- 11 virtual instruments including Cakewalk Sound Center
- 27 professional mixing and mastering effects
- Includes 12 months SONAR membership
- OS: Windows 7 or 8 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.6GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- Monitor Resolution: 1280 x 800 (1920 x 1080 recommended
- Audio Interface: ASIO compatible hardware recommended
- Internet: Connection required for downloads, activation, and publishing features
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.