Behringer MIC2200 Ultragain Pro Mic Preamplifier
Behringer MIC2200 Ultragain Pro Mic PreamplifierDetails
The Behringer MIC2200 Pre Amplifier is a true audiophile 2-channel preamplifier that is suitable for use with both microphones and line-level sources. The MIC2200 features a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube which delivers vintage tube tone that is perfect for everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars. Complete with an ultra-wide bandwidth, fully parametric EQs and accurate 12-segment LED metering, the Behringer MIC2200 provides you with unparalleled sound shaping capabilities.
Product Ref: 4526View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.62 per month Finance from £2.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Hand-Selected 12AX7 Tubes
Perfect for both studio sessions and live performances, the MIC2200 features balanced 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs which provide exceptional flexibility in either scenario. The 12AX7 vacuum tubes allow you to add true tonal character to any input source, imbuing signals with warmth and classic compression.
The Behringer MIC2200 features an extensive range of controls including switches for +48V phantom power, Phase Reverse, Low Cut, EQ frequency range, octave bandwidth, level and output knobs. The 12-segment LED meter allows you to accurately monitor the output levels while the fully parametric EQ provides further tonal shaping. The MIC2200 preamplifier can also be used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box which ensures flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tubes
- Microphone input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10Hz - 200kHz for ''open'' sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated centre frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10dBV into +4dBu professional levels
- Soft-mute +48V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 200kHz, ±3dB
- Noise: >94dBu, Unweighted, 22Hz to 22kHz
- THD: 0.011 Typical @ +4dBu, 1kHz, Gain 1
- IMD: 0.01 Typical SMPTE
- Crosstalk: -88dB, 22Hz to 22kHz
- Dimensions: 217mm x 44.5mm x 483mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Connectors: XLR, Transformerless DC-Decoupled Input
- Impedance: 3k? Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +10dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 40dB >55dB @ 1kHz
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' Jack
- Impedance: 60k?
- Maximum Input Level: +23dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 40dB >55dB @ 1kHz
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' Jack
- Balanced: 60?
- Unbalanced: 30?
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- Mic Gain: Variable, +10dB to +60dB
- Frequency Low Cut: Variable, 12Hz to 320Hz
- Frequency PEQ: Variable, 10Hz to 20kHz
- Bandwidth: Variable, 0.03 to 2 Octaves
- Level: Variable, -15dB to +15dB
- Output: Variable -20dB to +20dB
- Clip: Clipping Control LED
- Output Level: 12-Segment LED Display
- Function Switch: LED Indicator of Every Switch
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.