View Full Description
What's new in version X
A complete Augmented orchestral series, two instruments rebuilt from the ground up to offer more realism and six brand-new instruments, the V-Collection is a one-stop-shop for all virtual instrument needs. The latest additions to the ever-growing library include;
- Minifreak V: The Arturia MiniFreak V is an identical software emulation of the MiniFreak hybrid synthesizer hardware, powered by Arturia's True Analog Emulation (TAE) technologies. Capable of delivering a plethora of different synth tones from virtual analog, FM and additive synthesis, MiniFreak V is chameleonic software for every musical need.
- Acid-V: The Arturia Acid-V is a software instrument that pays homage to the iconic bass synth that revolutionized the acid and rave sound. Immerse yourself in the raw, biting, and in-your-face analog sound that defined an era, but with the added convenience and versatility of modern features including 14 built-in distortions and a 64-step sequencer.
- CP-70 V: Legendary electro-acoustic piano fusing detailed sampling with authentic modelling for an intimate stage sound.
- Augmented Grand Piano: The Arturia Augmented Grand Piano is a powerful virtual instrument blending sampling and synthesis to deliver versatile tailor-made acoustic piano sounds. From granular sustains that evoke cosmic vibes to felt tones modified with cutting-edge studio equipment, this tool allows you to push your piano's boundaries.
- Augmented Brass: The Arturia Augmented Brass is a hybrid synthesizer plug-in that combines acoustically sampled brass instruments with a unique synthesis engine. From emotive chamber ensembles to ethereal pads and textures, you can manipulate the spaces in between instrument and synth with a wide range of advanced sound design inside Augmented Brass.
- Augmented Woodwinds: Atmospheric, organic and augmented woodwind array, captured in detail and combined with state-of-the-art synthesis.
- 3 exclusive expansion packs: An exclusively crafted selection of presets demonstrating the sonic prowess of each of V Collection X’s new titles.
Pushing the envelope
Constantly pushing the boundaries, V-Collection X is the new industry standard. Four new instruments expand the functionality and flexibility to new impressive levels, whilst improved performance and integration allow more producers and musicians to enjoy the most realistic digital instruments currently available. Powered by proprietary, exclusive modelling technology, each of the four new instruments offers a new experience for musicians and producers, enabling you to discover an expanded palette of tones for your projects. In addition to the four new instruments, several instruments in V-Collection X have been rebuilt from the ground up to offer even more sonic accuracy compared to the hardware original.
A total of 39 professional-grade instruments span over 14,000 presets, offering seemingly limitless tonal possibilities. From clean and authentic piano sounds to the experimental nature of the Augmented series, this collection is the perfect solution for producers, musicians and synthesizer lovers.
Powered by technology
Using proprietary modelling algorithms, Arturia V-Collection X can recreate the iconic instruments down to the component parts to create unrivalled realism and immersion. Unmatched in analog emulation, Arturia V-Collection X is powered by TAE and Phi technologies. TAE offers component-level modelling to accurately present the characteristics and behaviour of the instrument, whilst Phi's state-of-the-art physical modelling brings the acoustic properties into the virtual world for hyper-realism. The result is truly a next-level sound that is indistinguishable from the original to add to your productions.
V-Collection X is compatible with the Apple M1 processor allowing you to work faster than ever before! An additional four instruments now support microtuning thanks to compatibility with ODDSound’s MTS-ESP microtuning software (designed in collaboration with Aphex Twin). The graphical user interface (GUI) has also been upgraded for all V Collection instruments. Utilising the cutting-edge JUCE 6 framework, you can now enjoy 4K interfaces that respond more smoothly and quickly.
Load presets quicker than ever before. The factory library for the V Collection now responds up to 2x faster allowing you to quickly audition sounds so you can capture your inspiration. Navigating between preset filters is also made easier thanks to the new ‘Grid’ and ‘List’ views.
Get clued up
Arturia want you to make the most of each instrument. That's why each comes complete with easy-to-follow tutorials which can be accessed within the application. With the perfect blend of depth and accessibility, absolutely anyone will be able to follow these tutorials and learn how to make the most of their tools.
Presets and ease of use
With 10,000 presets, 3 exclusive new sound banks, NKS compatibility, smart macro
controls, and in-app tutorials, V Collection X represents the quickest route to the sounds
you need. Instantly summon the perfect preset, or discover transformative sound design
in a few clicks - a collection that does both.
- A total of 39 instruments spanning everything from synths, keys and the newly introduced Augmented titles offer comprehensive sound design possibilities
- Over 14,000 presets curated by sound design specialists and industry professionals
- Two newly designed instruments, the CP-70 V and Augmented Woodwinds
- Two newly added instruments to the bundle including Mini Freak V and Acid V
- Two newly included Augmented series, Augmented Grand Piano and Augmented Brass
- Mini V and Wurli V have been rebuilt from the ground up with new DSP modelling for more accurate and responsive sound
- Three new free expansion packs present a plethora of different sounds for your instruments
- Improved performance including faster loading times, expanded preset functionality with user playlists and more
- Stunning graphics compatible with large displays
- In-app tutorials, helping to explain each instrument immaculately
- MIDI Learn capabilities to map to your favourite keyboard controller
- Updates and instalments managed in the handy Arturia Software Center
- MPE/NKS support
- Powered by proprietary Arturia technology TAE and Phi, delivering unrivalled authenticity and sonic accuracy to the originals
- Operating system:
- Mac: MacOS 10.13+
- Windows: Windows 10+ (64-bit)
- Mac: 4 cores CPU, 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost) or Apple Silicon CPU
- Windows: 4 cores CPU, 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost)
- Format: Standalone, VST, AAX, AU, NKS* (*unavailable for Analog Lab) (64-bit DAWs only)
- RAM: 4GB
- Disk space: 50GB
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0 Compatible GPU
- Product code: 1200-122