Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub A12 Subwoofer
Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub A12 SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 96364View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.82 per month Finance from £7.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The inclusion of class-D amplification ensures that the Sub A12 is both powerful and lightweight. The lightweight construction of the subwoofer makes it ideal for a wide variety of environments and applications such as mobile DJs, travelling musicians and more. With featured Qubit technology and 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing, the A12 produces a natural and open sound with smooth crossover points between 80Hz and 200Hz.
- 12'' active reflex subwoofer
- Class-D low-frequency power amplifier
- Preset integral peak limiter
- Integral phase switch with 0° & 180°
- High pass frequency selection
- Thermal, DC fault & short circuit protection
- XLR - 1/4'' combo jack inputs
- Balanced line level output
- Integral pole mount adaptor
- System Type: Reflex Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55Hz - 200Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm MDF
- Enclosure Colour: Black
- Frame Material: Steel Frame
- Size: 12''
- Coil Size: 2.5''
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Speaker Pole Adapter: Yes
- Inputs A & B: Balanced Line Level Inputs Via Two Combo Connectors
- Output A & B: Balanced Line Level Inputs Via Two Combo Connectors
- Input Sensitivity: 0.37V
- High Pass Frequency Selection: 150Hz
- Phase Switch Selection: 0° / 180°
- Crossover Frequency (HZ): 80/100/120/150/180/200 (Adjustable)
- Amplifier Power
- Continuous: 250W
- Peak: 500W
- Power On Indicator: LED
- Power On Protection: Power Switch On/Off Mute
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier Shutdown, Auto Reset
- Low Line Voltage Shut Down: 60 Percent Nominal Line Voltage
- Driver Protection: Independent LF Limiters
- DC Protection: Yes
- Short Protection: Yes
- Clip Limiter: Turns On 250W Output
- Limiter Indicator: Red LED
- Power Indicator: Blue LED
- Weight: 22.31 kg
- Height: 360 mm
- Width: 493 mm
- Depth: 431 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.