View Full Description
Small and Mighty
Miniaturised components with high-caliber features - Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital packs a huge amount of power and functionality into compact components so you can perform at your best. Transmitters and receivers are unobtrusive and lightweight. Their sleek design and small size make them easy to hide, store, and transport. They remove the need for cables that can often restrict movement, giving you the freedom to make the stage your own.
Each component is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery, giving you up to five hours of continuous operation to handle even the longest of gigs. Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver too. So even if you have limited space on your sound desk, you can still transmit larger performances across the XSW-Digital's 2.4GHz digital frequency spectrum and still take advantage of the system's exceptional sound quality.
The XS Wireless Digital XLR Base Set
This handy set gives you an XSW-Digital transmitter and receiver. The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin female XLR socket for connecting to your choice of microphone, whilst the receiver features a 3-pin male XLR plug for connecting to sound desks, PA systems, and more. This Base set is the perfect choice for combining with your favourite dynamic microphone, no matter what it may be. No more wires getting in the way, this wireless 'cable replacement' puts you in control of your performance.
The Freedom of Simplicity
Wireless has never been easier. The Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital series gives you what you want without the hassle of extensive configuration processes and confusing controls. Every XS Wireless Digital system is intelligent and intuitive. Pre-paired plug-sets let you get setup quickly straight out of the box, whilst channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically. All you have to do is plug your transmitter and receiver in, make sure they're paired, and you're good to go. No complicated controls, no complex processes, and no crowded interfaces. A single button and status LED on each component give you all the control you need.
Superior System Flexibility
Adaptability is an important aspect of any wireless system. With Sennheiser XSW-Digital systems, it's a priority. Giving you the ability to operate up to five XS Wireless Digital systems simultaneously, Sennheiser have created a wireless solution that lets you perform exactly the way you want to. The series consists of ten different kits designed for a wide variety of situations, as well as six single devices for creating a system that's built around you. A diverse range of interfaces, including 3-pin XLR, 3.5mm mini-jack, and 1/4'' jack, mean you can use your Sennheiser XSW Digital system with a huge selection of microphones, instruments, and equipment. Whether you're plugging your favourite handheld microphone into the XLR transmitter, a hidden lavalier mic into a 3.5mm transmitter, or the 1/4'' jack transmitter into your guitar. XSW-Digital lets you adapt your system to suit your performance. Combined with a vast array of accessories, the XS Wireless Digital series makes sure you can be ready for anything.
This XLR Base Set provides you with a transmitter with a female XLR socket, and a receiver with a male XLR plug (various transmitters and receivers with other connectors (XLR, 3.5mm, and 1/4'') are not included, but are available separately as individual components or as part of other sets). It's the ideal choice for combining with your own choice of microphone, removing the need for restrictive cables between you and the sound desk.
In the Box
- XS Wireless Digital XLR Female Transmitter
- XS Wireless Digital XLR Male Receiver
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- Plug and play wireless system that operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter and receiver with XLR connections
- Combine the transmitter with your favourite dynamic microphone with a 3-pin XLR output
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Plug sets come pre-paired, so you can get setup and performing straight out of the box
- Up to five XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion batteries providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX® Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥106dB
- THD: <0.1-percent
- Audio Latency: <4ms
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 60°C / 32°F to 140°F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- XLR Female TX: Approx. 102mm x 24mm x 28mm
- XLR Male RX: Approx. 109mm x 24mm x 28mm
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C / 14°F to 131°F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)