View Full Description
Exceptional sound reproduction with 24-bit converters
The super hi res 24-bit studio master quality is absolutely unmatched by any other mixer. With the RANE MP2015 you are guaranteed to get the purist, the deepest and the most satisfying audio experience. The sound of the MP2015 is big, dynamic, and full of clarity. If you DJ with vinyl or high quality WAV/Flac files then the MP2015 will satisfy your audiophilic tendencies.
The Studio-quality phono preamps feature gold RCA connectors and are of the highest quality. The circuit provides super low noise and low harmonic distortion. With the MP2015 18Hz high-pass infrasonic filters with 18dB/Octave slopes and ultrasonic filters. With no distortion whatsoever the RANE MP2015 is the ultimate mixer for sound fidelity.
If you're a DJ who takes your sound quality, clarity and fidelity seriously then look no further than this mixing powerhouse. This is the only answer.
New school technology meets old-school design
The most beautiful looking mixer in the game. With its classic rotary knobs, it is set apart from other mixers on the music scene. Gone are faders and in their place, accurate, responsive and tough rotary knobs. The laser-etched side plates, the old school metal front panel and the vibrant, chrome dials, every part of the MP2015 is crafted with love, care and respect for times gone by. If you like your DJ tech to look good, feel good and play your tunes beautiful, the MP2015 is your only choice.
Great for digital, awesome for vinyl
The RANE MP2015 Rotary DJ Mixer features two USB outs which means its excellent for hooking up to your Traktor, Serato or Virtual DJ mixing software. The high compatibility of the mixer means it's ready to slot right in your set up with minimal effort. It's great for the digital age but still feels like a classic.
For the vinyl purists, the rotary style of the mixer suits slow groove based, dance music - like house and techno - down to the ground. DJing is all about feeling and when mixing your favourite beats, nothing feels better.
Built-in filters and performance controls
The MP2015 has no shortage of tools for you to use during your live performances. The Submix channel features a unique and exclusive three-position toggle selector switch. Choose between low-pass, high-pass or a low-pass, high-pass combo. The MP2015 filters are high res, fast and free from any artifacts. The tone controls give you amazing control over the feel and dynamics of your mix and turn a good DJ mix into an excellent one. The Isolator EQ gives yet more deep control over the sound of your mix. With adjustable crossovers between Low - Mid and Mid - Hi, you can go to a serious amount of depth in your mixes. The MP2015 is fit to burst with tricks.
The final world on mixing
You're a DJ, and as a musician you need a great instrument. You could settle for less and go with a cheap feeling DJ controller - with a crowded interface to match - or you can opt for something different. Something bigger. This is a no compromise mixing tool. A real performance instrument. The control, the sound, the look and durability. It all adds up to a master class in audio quality and product design. RANE has a history of working with some of the greatest Disk Jockeys on the planet and the MP2015 is no exception. Derrick Carter, Gerd Janson and Doc Martin, all had a hand in its conception. This is the ultimate, final word on DJ mixing. Don't miss out.
- The MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources
- The MP2015 sports a new compact size and shape for a rotary mixer
- The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 Pro delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM that meet the highest sound quality standards
- Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz
- Overall Digital/USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted)
- Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted)
- The Phono-CD (or any line-level source) analog input stages feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers
- Each of the four Input channels and the Submix channel feature a unique and exclusive three-position toggle selector-switch
- All input channels and the Submix channel have exceptional three-band tone controls characterized by being 12 dB/octave (2nd-order) Linkwitz-Riley, full-cut filters (kill) with selectable crossover points of 150 Hz/6.0 kHz or 300 Hz/3.0 kHz
- Dual USB ports provide for simultaneous connection of two computers, enabling back-to-back sets between laptop DJs running different software without compromise or interruption
- No. of Channels: 4
- Phono/CD/SPDIF RCA ch1-4
- RCA AUX in
- Balanced jack
- Balanced XLR
- FX send & return
- Dimensions: 35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Warranty: Full Manufacturer's Warranty