QSC KSub Active PA Subwoofer
QSC KSub Active PA SubwooferDetails
The QSC KSub features dual 12" subwoofer drivers with a maximum SPL of 130 dB peak, great for small-medium sized venues. Weighing 33.6kg, the speakers in the K Series are very light compared to similar competitors, but deliver excellent sound quality, making them perfect for situations where rigging/derigging or transportation is a big consideration. Multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications, and multiple input options make the KSub a very flexible PA subwoofer.
Product Ref: 14096View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.01 per month Finance from £31.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Quality Construction
The QSC KSub offers unparalleled performance with its dual 12" subwoofer drivers. Premium-grade materials and advanced construction processes have been used, as well as extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
The QSC KSub offers flexible connectivity options with dual balanced female XLR 1/4" line level input, dual balanced male XLR full range line level out, remote gain control and locking IEC power connector.
The KSub features a rugged birch plywood enclosure with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. The internal rigidity offers an additional measure of sonic clarity. Ease of transport and long term durability is ensured with the KSub's ergonomic aluminium handles and 4 casters.
- Dual 12" subwoofer drivers
- Maximum SPL 130 dB peak
- Lightweight portable powered speaker with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Rugged birch plywood enclosure
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Threaded pole socket
- Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 26.4 in / 67 cm long, M20 thread)
Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Configuration: 4th-order bandpass
- Transducers: Low-frequency: 2 × 12" cone transducers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48 Hz to 134 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 44 Hz to 148 Hz
- Maximum SPL¹: 130 dB peak
- Power Output²: 1000 W continuous Class D (2 x 500 W) / 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance: XLR / ¼": 40 kΩ balanced / 20 kΩ unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP™), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
- Connectors: Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power):
- 100 VAC, 2.3 A
- 120 VAC, 2.01 A
- 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: Painted birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Dimensions (HWD): 26" x 14" x 28.1" (including casters) / 665 mm x 356 mm x 714 mm
- Weight (Net): 74 lb / 33.6 kg
- Available Accessories: KSub cover
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.