PreSonus ULT10 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
PreSonus ULT10 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 85355View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.73 per month Finance from £23.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wide Horizontal Coverage, Narrow Vertical Dispersion & Superior Throw
The ULT10’s custom-designed Pivot X110 rotatable horn combines ultra-wide horizontal coverage (110°) for broad coverage with focused vertical dispersion (50°) for superior throw. The result is a loudspeaker that can fill the room without introducing early reflections that muddy the sound. In addition, the Pivot X110 horn’s large size enables it to control the dispersion pattern lower in the frequency range than smaller conventional horns, so it maintains more consistent gain on- and off-axis, ensuring that the audience at the sides has the same listening experience as those in front. The result is sound reproduction that fills the entire room, evenly providing optimal audio.
Mounts Horizontally or Vertically For a Variety of Applications
The Pivot X110 horn can be rotated 90°, so the ULT10 can be mounted in a horizontal configuration while still maintaining its 110° x 50° coverage pattern. Along with its compact size, this makes the ULT10 an ideal center-channel speaker for an LCR system or an under-balcony fill. Rotating the Pivot X110 horn can also help fix FOH issues in tall, narrow venues by minimizing early reflections and providing more directed coverage. Add the ULT10’s multi-angle enclosure and presets for live performance, floor monitor use, and music playback, and you have an extremely versatile loudspeaker that is equally at home at front-of-house and as a stage monitor.
Plenty of Power & I/O
The ULT10 is supplied with more than enough power and I/O to handle a wide variety of applications and environments. Its 10-inch woofer is driven by a 500W (continuous), Class D power amp, while the 1.75-inch Pivot X110 horn receives 150W. (Peak power is rated at 1,000W and 300W, respectively.) You get two combo XLR and ¼” TRS inputs: a mic/line input with PreSonus’ acclaimed XMAX™ mic preamp and a line-level-only input. The inputs have independent level control, allowing up to two audio sources to be mixed internally and summed to a balanced XLR output for "daisy-chaining" multiple units. A separate direct output for the line input channel provides additional flexibility.
PreSonus has extended the warranty on all ULT loudspeakers from three years to six years. The new extended warranty is effective immediately and applies to loudspeakers purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
"We have great confidence in the quality of our loudspeakers. They have proven to be extremely reliable and problem-free. Our customers are incredibly loyal, so rewarding that loyalty by extending the warranty was an easy decision.'' - PreSonus Director of Customer Services, Alex Tinsley.
- Configuration: 2-way biamped
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: (-6 dB) 110° x 50°
- Maximum Peak SPL: 130 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- LF Transducer: 1x10" Ferrite
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5”
- HF Transducer: 1.75" compression driver
- Type: Class D
- Total Power Output: 1,300W Peak (650 RMS)
- LF Power: 1,000W Peak (500W RMS)
- HF Power: 300W Peak (150W RMS)
- Cooling: Free air convection
- Rated THD: Dynamic Range: 119 dB (A-weighted)
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Connections and Controls
- Input Channels: 1 mic/line, 1 line
- Input Connector Types: 2 combo
- Mic Input Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Line Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Maximum Input: +22 dBu
- Output Connector: 2 XLR (M): Mix out, Direct out
- Mic/Line Level
- Preset Select
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Indicators: DSP Preset, HPF On/Off, Front LED On/Off, Signal, Clip, Thermal
- Presets: FOH, MON, DJ
- HPF: 100 Hz, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 96 kHz
- Material : Eucalyptus Plywood
- Finish: Chemline™ polyurethane
- Grille: Powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 22” x 13.2” x 11.9” (559 mm x 335 mm x 302 mm)
- Unit Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Handles: 2 (Top and Side)
- Monitor Angle: 30°
- Amplifier Protection: Over-current, DC, over/under-voltage, over-temperature, high frequency
- Transducer Protection: limiter
- AC Power Input: 100-230V , 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 150W
- Rigging Points: 12 M10
- Mounting: 35 mm, 2-position
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.