Mackie SRM1550 15'' Active Subwoofer
Mackie SRM1550 15'' Active SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 68545View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.71 per month Finance from £19.71 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
15-Inch Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM1550 15'' Active Subwoofer is a premium-grade subwoofer designed for PA applications. The SRM1550 is designed to be the perfect match for the Mackie SRM450 and 350 PA speakers, providing an expansive way to build your PA system. The 15-inch subwoofer boasts 1200W of output power, more than enough for a wide range of spaces. The subwoofer is comprised of a 3-inch voice coil and an 18mm reinforced poplar cabinet. It also boasts integrated digital crossover with variable control presets for the SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers, for added flexibility. This allows you to setup and match the subwoofer with the loudspeakers for optimal audio performance.
Exceptional Low-End Response
The specialised design of the SRM1550 is intended for maximum low-end response and powerful bass reproduction. The 1200W amplifier helps to push the 15-inch custom high-output woofer for impressive power levels. It boasts a front ported design for maximum low-frequency punch, resulting in chest-bumping bass reproduction with exceptional power and definition. One of the most unique features of the SRM1550 is the Smart Protect DSP technology, which is designed to protect your subwoofer when it gets pushed too hard, ensuring maximum protection for the internal components.
Robust Design, Versatile Connectivity
The SRM1550 employs the same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450, ensuring it will blend effortlessly with other SRM-series loudspeakers. Its compact yet portable design makes it ideal for short installations and use on the move. The heavy-duty design is road-ready and built-like-a-tank. The subwoofer features an 18mm, internal reinforced poplar cabinet, with an integrated steel grille, helping to keep your components and voice coil protected while in use and on the move. It also boasts a built-in cup for easy pole-mounting with full-range loudspeakers. The rear of the unit features stereo XLR inputs, as well as a stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs for maximum versatility.
- 1200 watts of power paired with a 15'' custom woofer and 3'' voice coil
- Gig-level volumes with plenty of room to spare
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
- Road-ready ''built-like-a-tank'' design
- Front ported reinforced poplar cabinet with steel grille
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM450 and SRM350 loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your subwoofer when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Extremely portable design weighing only 29.7kg
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 120Hz, -3dB
- 40Hz - 180Hz, -10dB
- Max. Peak SPL: 131dB
- Crossover Point: 60Hz - 120Hz Variable
- 115Hz Plus Alignment Delay (SRM350)
- 110Hz Plus Alignment Delay (SRM450)
- Woofer: 15''
- Voice Coil: 3''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Power Output: 600 Watts RMS
- 1200 Watts Peak
- Rated THD:
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Inputs: Female XLR Balanced
- Input Impedence: 20k? Balanced/10k? Unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR Balanced
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR Balanced
- Input Protection:
- Peak and RMS Limiting
- Power Supply and Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Cabinet: 18mm Poplar Plywood
- Dimensions: 516mm x 508mm x 673mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 29.7kg / 65.5lbs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.