View Full Description
The Flare Audio R2 is a set of reference Earphones that takes the unique distortion free sound of Flare Audio into the world of in ear monitoring and personal listening. Through innovative design and precision engineering techniques the R2 offers unrivalled purity of sound in an incredibly durable small and lightweight package.
Turned on a robotic lathe from a single solid bar of stainless steel, the R2 carries not only an aesthetically clean and sleek look but ensures minimum enclosure resonance, eliminating unwanted colouration of the sound.
Flare Research and design with clever multi port technology combined with an enclosure measuring just 12mm x 7mm has resulted in a balanced frequency response with stunning clarity, separation and detail. All separate component parts are also user replaceable, allowing a lifetime of listening
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the R2's are extremely comfortable to wear extended periods of time. The supplied Comply™ professional grade isolation memory earbuds add an even higher level of comfort, whilst creating an acoustic tight seal between the earphone and inner ear.
The acoustic seal further ensures optimal performance of the audio driver and completes the isolation from unwanted outside noise, resulting in a controlled acoustic chamber inside the ear. This coupled with a solid metal construction results in a far higher degree of sound isolation than other earphones, each R2 driver enclosure measures just 12mm x 7mm.
- Design: Sealed and pressure balanced
- Drivers: 5mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Ear Tip Size: (Comply Isolation Plus Tx200 Medium) 10.5mm length x 12mm diameter
- Enclosure Dimensions: 12mm length, 7mm diameter
- Enclosure Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 9g (Unboxed)
- Connector: 3.5mm gold mini jack
- Cable: 1.2m TPE anti-twist cable
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.