Behringer X32 Compact TP Digital Mixer
Behringer X32 Compact TP Digital MixerDetails
The Behringer X32 Compact TP combines pristine MIDAS-designed mic preamps with Klark Teknik ultra-low latency networking technology and Behringer's re-engineered processing algorithms. The Behringer X32 is a compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console that is perfect for touring groups and live performances. Offering user-friendly operation and enhanced workflow, the X32 Compact is equipped with a high-resolution 7'' TFT display, individual LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and 17 motorised 100mm faders. This Behringer Touring Package includes a durable road case that provides superior protection for the mixer during transport and storage.
Product Ref: 87161View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.85 per month Finance from £45.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive and Powerful
The Behringer X32 Compact is designed to improve and optimise your workflow, providing a powerful and natural audio solution that can be used in a range of different settings. The version 2.0 firmware delivers new capabilities including ''Acoustic Integration'' for total connectivity and control of front-of-house speakers and in-ear monitoring systems. Additionally, the 50 onboard FX ''plug-ins'' have been re-imagined and include classic processor examples now based on ''True Physical Modelling''. The optional expansion cards allow you to expand the X32's connectivity for multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connections.
The 7'' colour TFT display provides the perfect visual monitoring solution for the X32 Compact mixing console. The high-contrast of this display ensures that it can be viewed during bright and sunny days where TVs, Monitors and other displays are usually washed out. The display is designed to provide you with all the information on the parameters and controls you are using at the time. The intelligent design of the display allows you to control functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and more with just the press of a few buttons.
The X32 Compact features 17 fully automated motorised 100mm faders for powerful scene management, DAW control and instant overview. The motorised faders help to minimise any manual movement which can prove tiresome in larger projects and live environments. Separate fader sections for inputs and buses allow you to conveniently assign from inputs to groups/buses. The faders have the ability to store up to 100 scenes (Remembering fader positions from saved projects) with the faders jumping into action when the scene is recalled.
The X32 Family completely redefines the expectations of power in a digital mixer. The brilliance of X32's workflow is its simplicity and total lack of clutter; coupled with a fully interactive user interface that ensures immediate familiarity and installs confidence. Whether working on the control surface or remotely by PC/Mac/Linux computer or iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch™, the experience is fluid and natural.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console
- Touring-grade road case featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminium extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorised 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, including new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106dB
- Output Level: +4dBu / +21dBu (XLR)
- Main Screen: 7'', 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64 LCS with RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Meter: 24-Segment (-57dB to Clip)
- Power Supply: Switchmod 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Dimensions: 215mm x 625mm x 510mm / 8.5'' x 24.6'' x 20''
- Weight: 15.4kg / 33.9lbs
- Input Channels: 8
- Aux Channels: 8
- FX Return Channels: 8
- Aux Buses: 16
- Matrices: 6
- Internal Effects Engines: 8 True Stereo / 16 Mono
- Internal Recall Scenes: 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz, 114dB Dynamic Range (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368, D/A CS4385)
- 16 x Inputs with Programmable Mic Preamps (Designed by MIDAS)
- 8 x Outputs
- Talkback Mic Input: 1 x XLR
- 2 x Inputs
- 2 x 2 Outputs
- 1/4'' TRS Balanced:
- 2 x Monitoring Outputs
- 6 x Aux Inputs
- 6 x Aux Outputs
- 2 x Headphone Outputs
- Digital AES/EBU: 1 Output
- 1 x Type A for Audio and Data Export/Import
- 1 x Type B for System Updates
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.