Behringer MPA40BT PRO Portable PA System
Behringer MPA40BT PRO Portable PA SystemDetails
The Behringer MPA40BT PRO Portable PA System features an extremely lightweight yet powerful design that allows you to wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone/tablet or make an announcement via the included microphone. The 8'' woofer and 1'' tweeter are both powered by the 40W class-D amplifier whilst the built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of operation from a single charge. Complete with an integrated handle and wheels, the Behringer MPA40BT PRO offers convenient transport and reliable performance.
Product Ref: 33309View Full Description
Spend another £76.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Onboard Class-D Amplifier
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the MPA40BT PRO to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The days of tape decks, CDs and even MP3 players are long gone, so you can stop searching for various cables and adaptors. The Behringer MPA40BT PRO features integrated Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to wirelessly stream your favourite music from your Bluetooth-equipped smartphone, computer or tablet.
The MPA40BT PRO Portable PA System features an incredibly lightweight design - only 19.7lbs/9kg. The class-D amplifier delivers power to the woofer and tweeter, while the onboard battery keeps the music playing for up to 12 hours. For added convenience, the Behringer MPA40BT PRO is equipped with a retractable luggage-style handle and built-in wheels which allow you to take this portable PA system anywhere with ease.
The 2-channel mixer offers the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that can be found within Behringer's mixers. Additionally, the 2-band EQ provides you with the ability to shape your sound and ensure optimal quality within any live performance environment.
- All-in-one portable PA system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Simple to setup & use - no technical background required
- 40 watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 250 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, presentations & much more
- Connect your iPod, iPad, iPhone or any other smartphone via Bluetooth
- AC & battery operated with up to 12 hours continuous use per battery charge
- Retractable luggage-style handle & sturdy wheels provide convenient transport
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- "Wireless ready" for high-quality Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2 microphone inputs with individual volume control
- Additional Aux input to connect your CD player
- Effect & extremely musical 2-band EQ for perfect sound tuning
- Powerful 8" woofer & high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35mm pole mounting
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexbility (100V - 240V) and low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 40W
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Tweeter Size: 1"
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 18kHz, ±3dB
- Input Trim: -∞ to +10dB
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Mains Voltage: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC
- Height: 420mm
- Width: 309mm
- Depth: 242mm
- Weight: 9kg / 19.7lbs
- Channel 1 & 2
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4" TRS Combo Jacks (Servo-Balanced)
- XLR Impedance: 2kΩ Balanced / 2kΩ Unbalanced
- 1/4" TRS Impedance: 13kΩ Balanced / 54kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 0dBu
- Channel 3
- Connectors: RCA
- Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Spec 3.0 Compliant
- Output: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Dynamic Microphone
- Model Number: DM20
- Sensitivity: 52dB, ±3Db (0dB = 1V/Par @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 10kHz
- Impedance: 550Ω, ±30
- Pattern: Unidirectional
- Cable Length: 4m
- Battery Supply
- Built-In Battery: 12V DC / 5000mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 6 Hours
- Operating Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Battery Status Indicator LED: 25 (Red) / 50 (Yellow) / 75 and 100 (Green)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.