View Full Description
Start learning with Yamaha!
This keyboard comes with a voucher for one free virtual lesson from the Yamaha Music School. This is the perfect opportunity to get the ball rolling with a one-to-one session with a professional Yamaha keyboard mentor, tailored for whatever level you're at! Find out more here.
Thanks to Yamaha's Education Suite (Y.E.S), you can learn and develop in your own time and space. With the nine-step lesson function, you can assign, track, and score tasks as you play. The nine stages are split into left, right, and both handed tasks, allowing you to comfortably develop each hand for melody and chords, before combining them to perform your pieces. The range of songs included in the PSR E373 vary in difficulty for a whole range of classic tunes. Challenge yourself with the PSR E373!
Keyboards have never sounded so good
If you're looking for some of the finest sounds around, then the Yamaha PSR E373 is for you. You can enjoy 622 phenomenal tones including various guitars, basses, strings, saxophones, trumpets, drums, percussion, as well as a multitude of keyboard classics. This makes the PSR E373 ideal for anyone that seeks to experiment with different genres, or simply add layers to a band. Looking for something a little different? Then use the Dual Voice feature to link two voices together and further enrich your performance.
What really makes the PSR E373 stand out are the included Super Articulation Lite sounds. These specialist tones reproduce unique playing styles of specific instruments so you can add a new sense of realism to your performance. For example, when you select the guitar voice, you can easily reproduce realistic guitar distortion or the harmonics of a nylon guitar.
Touch sensitive keyboard
The easy-to-use keyboard makes the learning experience as simple as ABC. With a touch-sensitive keyboard system that responds to your style of play, the E373 is perfect for an expressive and emotive performance. Integrated with the lesson functions, the keyboard offers you a detailed review of your performance so you can improve your skills. The touch sensitivity on the PSR E373 gets your playing closer to a high-end piano.
Premium DSP effects
To add a new dimension to your performances, the PSR E373 comes complete with premium DSP (Digital Signal Processor) effects. Now you can add a variety of on-board effects to your sounds and enhance your overall vibe! If you're using a voice which features a recommended DSP setting, the PSR E373 will automatically apply the effect and instantly improve your performance.
Three months of Flowkey Premium
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey are working in collaboration for a limited time offer - enjoy three months of premium learning when you purchase select Yamaha keyboards and digital pianos. flowkey is an interactive learning aid, suited to beginners and advanced players alike thanks to its wide range of step-by-step courses and enormous library of learnable songs. With sheet music and accompanying video content for over 1,500 pieces, as well as interactive practice functions with instant feedback, flowkey is regarded as one of the best piano learning apps currently on the market.
All you need to do is register your instrument purchase with Yamaha, and they'll provide you with your flowkey Premium voucher code. flowkey is available on both Apple and Android devices. Find out more about this promotion here.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 945 mm x 369 mm x 118 mm (37-3/16” x 14-1/2” x 4-5/8”)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10 lb 2 oz)
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Type: LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Language: English
- Tone Generation Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 622 (241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- Compatibility: GM/XGlite
- DSP: 38 types
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Sustain: Yes
- Harmony: 26 types
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Articulation: Yes (11 Super Articulation Lite Voices)
- Number of Styles: 205
- Fingering: Smart Chord, Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit.,
- External Styles: 10
- Music Database: 170
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF)
- Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Playback: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
- USB Audio (USB TO HOST): 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11–280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.4 MB
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones/Output: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- AC Adaptor: Users within U.S or Europe: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha Others: PA-3C,PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six 1.5 V “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V “AA” size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
- Power Consumption: 5 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power: Off Yes (Time can be set)
- Music rest
- Owner’s Manual
- AC adaptor* (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration