Vox Continental 61
Vox Continental 61Details
Product Ref: 98224View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wide Variety of High-Quality Sounds
The Vox Continental 61 is designed with 1GB of high-capacity memory, offering 150 built-in programs powered by a high-quality PCM sound engine and a sophisticated vintage sound modelling engine. To ensure players have quick and easy access to the wide variety of sounds, the keyboard features 4 parts with an effects section for creating incredible tone optimised for live performances. The main part of the Continental is its organ section, featuring a vox transistor organ sound engine which reproduces the stunning sound of the original Vox Continental. The other two types of organs offer a replicated sound of another compact transistor form the 60s, and the Compact's faithful model of Korg's classic combo organ. The compact is also equipped with a multi-tone booster to create sweet, mellow tones with a distinctive sharp sound.
The Continental also features electric pianos, acoustic pianos, and key/layer tones as well, ranging from resonating grand pianos, iconic electric pianos of the 80s, a variety of rich, practical sounds, the unique depth of an upright piano, the sound of vintage electric pianos striking a vibrating reed, and even the sounds produced from striking a metal bar. If that wasn’t enough, the keyboard also features a powerful effects section optimised for live performances, allowing you to add chorus, phaser, flanger, compression, drive, wah, delay, reverb, and EQ to your sound.
Excellent Control Setup
Along with its incredible tonal capabilities, the Vox Keyboard’s control layout allows players to dial in the perfect sound with ease. Freely customise the keyboard's playing style with the dynamics mod, which controls the keyboard's dynamics and how they affect the volume and sound. Use this control to set the Continental’s dynamics from a wide range of expressions to a consistent sound regardless of playing dynamics. The keyboard is also equipped with the revolutionary touch sensors, offering a variety of parameters which shift functions according to the situation. In organ mode, the controls function as touch drawbars which can be controlled directly with your fingertips. In key/layer mode, the controls function as sliders to adjust its parameters, and turning the EQ on changes their function to a nine-band graphic master EQ. The Vox also features a bend lever to freely control the speed of the keyboard’s rotary speaker simulator, tremolo, or pitch bend.
Real Valve Sound Powered by Nutube
The Nutube is a special type of vacuum tube developed by Korg, offering the same stunning presence and warmth of vintage vacuum tubes without the issues. The Nutube is the perfect way to power valve drive sounds, smooth distortions, and dense, fat sounds which cannot be obtained through modelling. This results in incredibly authentic valve tones which can be intuitively controlled by a dedicated switch and knob, even while you play for a seamless performance. Not only does it offer incredible sounds, but the light emitted by the Nutube circuit also adds a stunning visual effect to the keyboard.
Perfect for Live Performance
The Vox Continental is designed to ensure players have instant access to all the functions on the front panel. Its intuitive panel layout splits each section up, allowing players to quickly dial in the perfect tone and switch each part between on, off, and layer states. The keyboard is also equipped with scene memories to ensure your favourite programs and effects settings can be recalled within a moment’s notice. Its semi-weighted waterfall keyboard also enhances your performance, allowing distinct organ techniques like glissandi and trills to be performed, and is also suitable for performances with electric as well as acoustic pianos. The Continental also comes with a stand and pedal to provide everything you need to start performing.
- Keys: Semi-Weighted Waterfall
- Power: AC Adapter Connector (DC 15V)
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Power Cord, V861 Volume/Expression Pedal, ST-Continental Keyboard Stand
- Maximum Polyphony:
- Piano: 60 Dual Stereo Notes (240 Voices Max)
- PCM: 64 Stereo Notes (128 Voices Max)
- Tonewheel Organ: 128 Voices
- Transistor Organ: 100 Voices
- Electric Piano: 80 Voices
- Analogue Synthesizer: 36 Voices
- PCM Memory: Approx. 10.5 GB
- Organ Types: CX-3, Vox, Compact
- Electric Piano Types: Tine, Reed, FM
- Piano Types: Grand, Upright, Electric Grand
- Key/Layer Types: Key, Brass, Strings, Lead, Synth, Other
- Preset Variations: 150
- Scenes: 16 (4 x 4)
- Insert Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Comp, Drive, Wah (Control Via Pedal)
- Master Effects:
- Delay: Delay, Cross, Tape, Mod Delay
- Reverb: Hall 1, Hall 2, Room 1, Room 2, Spring
- EQ: 9-Band Stereo Input/Output
- Valve Drive: Vacuum Tube Nutube 6P1
- Bend Lever:
- Organ: Rotary Slow/Fast
- Electric Piano: Tremolo On/Off
- Key/Layer: Pitch Bend
- Touch Sensors: Electrostatic Capacitance Type
- Organ: Drawbars
- Key/Layer: Sound Controls
- EQ: 9 Band EQ
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz - 22kHz ±1.0dB 10k Ohm Load
- THD+N: 20Hz - 22 kHz 0.005 Percent (Standard) 10k Ohm Load
- S/N Ratio: 105dB (Standard)
- Output L/Mono, R:
- Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4’’) Monaural Phone Jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1.1 Ohms (in Stereo), 600 Ohms (in Mono)
- Maximum Level: +16.0 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10k Ohm or More
- Output L, R:
- Connector: XLR-3-32 Type (Balanced) + LIFT - GND Switch
- Output Impedance: 350 Ohms (in Stereo)
- Maximum Level: +16.0 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10k Ohm or More
- Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4’’) Stereo Phone Jack
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum Level: 150 + 150 mW @32 Ohms
- USB A (Type A): Saving/Loading Scene Data
- USB B (Type B): MIDI Interfaces 1 (16 ch) In/1 (16 ch) Out
- Complies with USB Specification Ver. 2.0, High Speed (up to 480 Mbps)
- MIDI: In, Out
- Height: 13.78’’ (350 mm)
- Length: 36.97’’ (939 mm)
- Depth: 3.39’’ (86 mm)
- Weight: 7.2kg (15.87lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.