Teenage Engineering OP-Z 16-Track Synthesizer with Sequencer
Teenage Engineering OP-Z 16-Track Synthesizer with SequencerDetails
The Teenage Engineering OP-Z 16-Track Synthesizer with Sequencer is an advanced multi-speed 16-track sequencer offering flexibility, and a whole load of synthesizing and sequencing power. The OP-Z provides 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler, and control tracks, allowing you to create simple and complex sequences with a range of built-in sounds. The OP-Z makes individual track speed and track length possible. Additionally, you have the ability to add unique step behaviors to every one of the 16 steps, a feature Teenage Engineering call 'Step Components', allowing for endless possibilities. With its highly compact, portable design, the Teenage Engineering OP-Z allows you to create some of the most advanced sequences, wherever and whenever. Download the free OP-Z app now to unlock video sequencing.
New Release: more information coming soon!
Product Ref: 68609View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Endless Sequencing Possibilities
The Teenage Engineering OP-Z provides you with endless sequencing possibilities. It is a completely stand-alone synthesizer and composer providing you with endless sequencing steps, 160 user programmable patterns, and endless pattern chaining. The OP-Z allows for step recording and live recording, with a range of controls for editing your pattern, making it ideal for jamming and live performance.
Introducing Step Components
Step components is a new feature introduced by Teenage Engineering. Step components makes it possible to add unique step behaviors to every one of the 16 steps. The best way to describe this is to think of dual layer sequencing. The first layer is a traditional 16 step-sequencer, whereas the second layer adds variation per cycle, micro-sequencing, direction, note variation, parameter changes, re-triggering, and much more, all on one single step. Adding multiple step variations can create endless possibilities. A handy feature called 'catch up' forces a track to exit at a certain step to stay in sync. All the 14 components have 10 values and behavior programs, resulting in up to 140 ways to alter just one single step.
Image & 3D Graphics Sequencing
By downloading the free OP-Z app on the app store, you have the opportunity to pair your phone and OP-Z together to add several unique features. For example, you can use your phone's camera to take a number of photos, and then arrange them to a beat, essentially creating your own synchronised music video. By adding any artwork or photo to your camera roll or to a Dropbox folder, you can create custom graphics, patterns, colour pallets, or stop motion videos that can be animated in pace with your music.
Take It Anywhere
Thanks to the super compact design, the OP-Z can be taken anywhere with you. It's about half the size of the OP-1, and still packs a huge amount of power. Fit the device into your pocket and create sequences anywhere and everywhere.
Full Unity 3D Integration
Teenage Engineering have worked closely with Keijiro Takahashi and the Unity Tokyo studio to allow the OP-Z to fully integrate with the Unity game engine. By linking the OP-Z with Unity, it allows users to create anything within Unity, build the project, and drop the build to a Dropbox folder.
- Advanced multi-speed 16-track sequencer
- Step component composing
- Endless sequencing steps
- Track independent length
- Track independent speed
- Parameter locks
- Step recording
- Live recording
- MIDI, CV, and trig track sequencing
- Image and 3D graphics sequencing
- DMX light sequencing
- 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks (kick, snare, percussion, sampler, bass, lead, arpeggio, chords, FX slot 1, FX slot 2, tape, mixer, MIDI, CV & trig, light, motion)
- 160 user programmable patterns
- Endless pattern chaining
- 14 multi-program step components for advanced step sequencing
- Integrated MEMS microphone
- Includes USB type C to USB A for charging and control
- Durable design
- Sensors: 6 axis motion sensor (g-force) assignable to any synthesizer parameter
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Battery: 2 years stand-by time
- Connectors: USB Type C, 3.5mm 4-pole jack
- Dimensions: 212.5 x 57.5 x 10mm (+5mm length for volume knob) (LxHxD)
- Analog devices blackfin 70X DSP
- Cirrus logic audio co-processor
- 1250 MMACS
- 48kHz, 24-bit DAC
- 122dB SNR
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.