TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects Processor
TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 87247View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.10 per month Finance from £5.10 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Ultimate Vocal Companion
The TC Helicon Perform-VK Vocal Effects Processor delivers perfect vocals at your fingertips, and will make your performances memorable, whether its a live event, recording session, or uploading to your favourite social media channel. This innovative unit offers studio-quality tools which automatically engineer your vocals for a professional sound.
The Perform-VK also features a Harmony setting which captures your chord information and creates up to two voices of real time harmony to accompany you, adding more texture to your voice and a full sound. As well as Harmony, the Perform-VK also includes Reverb and Echo for additional effects, while the Anti-feedback function eliminates undesirable feedback. The Pitch function pushes your tone to the nearest half-note with subtle pitch-correction when needed.
Unlike other vocal processors, the Perform-VK is compatible with smartphones, allowing you to 'Beam' additional effects onto three preset buttons, choosing from hundreds of available presets, to perfectly fit your musical style.
As well as providing studio-quality tools, the Perform-VK also features an easy-to-use interface including an extremely durable ABS plastic body with soft touch elastomer backlit buttons. Rubberised footings are also part of this user-friendly design, along with a unique built-in mic-stand grip, for easy access during performances.
- Designed specifically for keyboard players
- Delivers a professional vocal sound, for a memorable performance
- Direct access to high-quality Harmony, Reverb and Echo effects
- Compatible with smartphones
- Central encoder knob with 4-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- Vocal sounds include Reverb, Echo, Harmony, Double, Megaphone and HardTune
- Extremely durable ABS plastic body with Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- Rubberized footings with unique built-in mic-stand grip
- Anti-Feedback, Tap Tempo, Pitch correction
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics on/off
- Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons with HIT on/off
- Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig
- Power Supply: External, 100V-240V AC, 50Hz-60Hz (Auto-Select)
- Power Consumption: <14W
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 3.6'' x 6.6'' x 6.7'' / 92mm x 167mm x 170mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.93lbs / 0.48kg
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 6.7kOhm Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: -29dBu to +2.5dBu
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 115dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/8'' Stereo Unbalanced Mini Jack (Summed with Inst Input)
- Input Impedance: 5kOhm
- Maximum Input Level: +2.5dBu
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 102dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Impedance Balanced Left and Right
- Output Impedance: 200Ohms Balanced / 100 Ohms Unbalanced
- Output 0 dBFS: +14dBu
- Dynamic Range: >112dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0.5dB/-0dB
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x Oversampling Bitstream, 115dB SNR A-Weighted
- Connector: 1/8'' Mini Stereo Jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates, USB Audio)
- Pedal: 1/4'' TRS Phone Jack
- MIDI In: DIN5 MIDI-Compliant Input, Opto-Isolated
*beamable via the free Perform-V app for iOS and Android.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.