View Full Description
Roland’s LX700 series
Expect greatness. The LX700 series is beautifully designed to serve you the most incredible piano playing experience. The range of sounds produced by Roland’s LX series exceeds all expectation. With the choice of two world-class pianos and the technology of a powerful speaker system, you can discover amazing tonal character and the most powerful dynamics. The LX700 series offers an awesome piano playing experience that you won’t find anywhere else. If you prefer the finer things when it comes to playing music, the LX705 is a sound investment.
Great sound, great performance
Tone is a priority for any serious pianist. The rich sound of a grand piano is created by a multitude of physical interactions; keys are pressed, hammers strike, strings resonate, and sound emanates. These and many other elements all contribute to the final sound that reaches the player. Roland’s new PureAcoustic Piano Modelling uses advanced technology to reproduce the interactions within each of these stages, resulting in a beautifully rich sound that, until now, could only come from a grand piano.
What’s more? The LX708 is equipped with an 8-speaker speaker Acoustic Projection System, comprising four independent pairs of speakers, each pair optimized to recreate specific elements of a piano’s sound (e.g. cabinet and body resonance, or the sound of the hammers striking the strings). You can discover what is sounds like to play in a variety of different environments including concert halls, cathedrals, and even studios so you can find the perfect setting.
Power to create
Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling technology digitally recreates the way acoustic pianos create sound; the key is pressed, the hammer strikes the string, the string resonates within the cabinet – before many other elements shape the final sound. These elements interact to produce complex tonal characters, while the resonance alters in response to the number of notes being played, their register, and how the damper pedal is being pressed. In the hands of the right player, an unlimited level of expression can be achieved, and the LX-700 series puts all of this, and more, right at your fingertips.
A concert hall, in your own home
Pull up the stool, close your eyes and imagine playing a concert grand piano in a renowned concert hall. Transformed by the acoustic properties of the hall, the sound becomes even more dramatic and powerful. To recreate this experience at home, the LX700 series not only reproduces the rich, powerful sound of a grand piano, but also the space in which it’s played. Discover how it sounds to play in larger spaces, including concert halls, cathedrals and studios, adding an extra dimension to an already wonderful instrument.
Practice in peace without disturbing others
A key advantage of a digital piano is using headphones, to avoid disturbing others. But the LX700 series takes it a step further, using Headphone Acoustic Projection technology to optimize the sound sent to the headphones. As you play, you’re enveloped in rich, warm sound that seems to emanate from the piano itself. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of the PureAcoustic Ambience feature on the headphones, too – just close your eyes and you could be playing a midnight concerto in a concert hall, from the comfort of your own home.
- Piano Sound: Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Max. Polyphony: Piano: Limitleess (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones), Other: 256
- Tones: 324
- PureAcoustic Ambience
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 Types
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers:25 cm (9-7/8 inches) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Near-Field Speakers:(12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers:(12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
- Rated Power Output:20W x 2, 6W x 2, 6W x 2, 5W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 Types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Soft Pedal Type, Single Note, Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- US: 399
- Other: 389
- Listening: 22
- Ensemble: 30
- Entertainment: 20
- Easy Piano: 10 (US Only)
- Let's Singg with DO RE MI: 30
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano (with Individual Mode), Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Music Rest: with Music holders
- Key Cover:Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
Power Consumption:24 W (22 W--70 W)
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connectors:DC in jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- W x D x H:-Dimensions
- With top lid close: 1,395 (W) x 491 (D) x 1,180 (H) mm
- With top lid open: 1,395 (W) x 502 (D) x 1,253 (H) mm
- Weight:110.5 kg/243 lbs 10 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet “Using The Unit Safely”
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
- Optional Headphones (sold separately)
This piano needs to be delivered and installed by a specialist courier and can therefore take up to 1-2 weeks.
For a more accurate delivery time on these pianos, please contact our team on 0330 365 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as some finishes might be built to order.