View Full Description
SuperNATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
Bluetooth - Seamlessly integrate apps with your digital piano to make your preparation and performance a more interactive, entertaining experience. Ideal for students who want to learn independently.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
PHA4 Feel - Responds accurately to minute hand movements on the keys, so your performance is as expressive to hear as it is to play. The PHA4 has an authentic touch similar to an acoustic piano.
Piascore App - Thousands of free music scores for iPad, keeping your learning experience constantly refreshed. The Piascore app occupies a full range of styles and abilities.
Superior Sound and Responsive Touch
The FP-30's exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class, while Roland's unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression - a solid foundation for proper learning, as well as detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the FP-30's advanced SuperNATURAL piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement and Ivory Feel keys found in Roland's high-end home pianos.
Combining Learning, Creativity and Enjoyment
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, providing your playing sessions with more fun, creativity and productivity. Non-piano sounds such as organs, strings and voices allow you to enjoy all musical styles while a variety of drum patterns are onboard to back you up. The FP-30 even lets you layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity is ideal for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, and the USB support enables you to play along with your favourite songs and save SMF songs captured with the FP-30's recorder. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in a musical journey day or night without disturbing friends, family or neighbours.
Portable and Lightweight
Available in both black or white, the FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that's a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. Perfect for beyond the home as well, the FP-30 provides performers and music educators a professional insturment that's portable enough to be taken anywhere. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70's foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444.