View Full Description
A Compact & Portable Mini Studio
The Patchblocks Minijam Studio, Full Kit is a entire mini studio that can be easily taken anywhere. The bundle consists of the tek.drum, tek.waves, tek.filter, .hub audio mixer and recorder, boom portable speaker, 4 micro USB charging cables, and 4 3.5 mm stereo audio cables for connecting everything together. The compact size allows you to fit every single device into a standard sized backpack, allowing for easy portability and storage. The Minijam Studio allows an unbelievable amount of sound editing, and hours of endless fun and experimentation, plus on the move producing and recording. Each module produces top-notch sound quality. The synthesizer and drum machine produce punchy, tight low end, and clean high end, whilst the filter delivers a clean filter cutoff, and the audio mixer allows you to record your performance.
Minijam tek.drum Drum Machine
The 8 voice drum machine packs a punch for its size. It features 8 unique drum voices with 4 adjustable sound parameters per voice. The tek.drum features 8 programmable 16 step patterns. Allowing you to create a wide range of different patterns. Additionally, the tek.drum comes with a built-in delay effect for spicing up your drums when playing live. Each of the drum channels are editable, allowing you to change pitch, decay time, and FX amount.
Minijam tek.waves Synthesizer
The tek.waves is a portable 3 voice wavetable synthesizer with a built-in sequencer, arpeggiator, parameter automation, and delay effect, allowing for a wide range of flexibility. Its keyboard can play over 2 octaves within a selected key, making creating melodies easy. The sequence can be modulated to a new key, or switched to an arpeggio. Its arpeggiator features settings for hold, octave range, and arp mode. The tempo can also be synced by external triggers. The tek.waves synthesizer is a small yet versatile lead synthesizer, featuring a range of controls for tweaking sound, including filter settings, adjustable built-in echo, and envelope settings. The tek.waves provides an unbelievable amount of patch edit-ability, using the 4 knobs on top. Additionally, you can also saves patterns and automation to flash.
As well as the powerful drum machine and synthesizer, the Patchblocks Minijam Studio comes with an analogue filter that features low-pass and band-pass modes. It can be used in combination with the other modules in the pack, or with other audio sources. Featuring controls for filter cutoff frequency and resonance, the tek.filter allows you to create the classic squelchy filter sound, as well as filter sweeps.
Minijam .hub Audio Mixer
The Minijam .hub is a 3 channel audio mixer with built-in tempo synchronisation, and SD card recording. The .hub has been designed to work seamlessly with the other Minijam instruments, but also with equipment from other manufacturers in conjunction with a stereo to dual mono splitter cable (included). The .hub allows you to record a performances that you have created on the other Minijam devices, allowing you to quickly get ideas down and save them for later. All of the 3 inputs can be connected to each Minijam instrument, allowing you to adjust volume level of each. All inputs are based on 3.5mm jacks. The left channel sends triggers to connected devices for tempo synchronisation. With a push of a button you can record your performance onto SD card.
- Compact, portable mini studio
- tek.drum drum machine
- tek.waves wavetable synthesizer
- tek.filter resonant filter
- .hub audio mixer and recorder
- .boom portable speaker
- 4 x charging cables
- 4 x 3.5mm stereo audio cables
- Powered by built-in LiPo battery, can be recharged with micro USB cable
- ideal for both beginner and professional
- Easily tempo synched together
- 8 drum-synthesis voices with 4 parameters per voice
- 8 patterns with 16 steps
- Parameter locks of all 32 parameters
- Pattern chaining up to 128 steps
- Global delay send effect
- Save patterns and automation to flash
- Up to 12 hours battery life
- 16 fully automatable sound parameters divided into 4 pages
- 3 wave table banks
- Arpeggiator with hold, octave range and arp mode settings
- 4 patterns with up to 128 steps per pattern
- Scale select, and 2 octave keyboard within selected scale delay effect
- Save patterns and automation to flash
- Built-in sequencer
- Built-in delay effect
- Up to 12 hours battery life
- Audio input and output
- Resonant low-pass/band pass filter
- Up to 40 hours battery life
- 3 mono channel input with sync trigger output
- Digital encoder and display to set tempo
- 44.1kHz 16-bit wav recording to micro SD card
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Power: Built-in LiPo battery (rechargeable with included micro USB cable)
- Included: 4 modules, 1 mini speaker, 4 charging cables, 4 3.5m stereo audio cables
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.