View Full Description
Streamline your set-up and sound great
The KP150 provides you with 618 inspiring sounds. From guitars to drums, and brass to synths. You name it, this keyboard has it. The dual function allows you to split your keyboard to play two instruments simultaneously. This function will streamline your set-up. By eliminating the need for additional keyboards, you'll be liberated from technology, allowing you to focus on what's most important, the music.
The world's greatest accompaniment
The wide range of musical styles on offer in auto-accompaniment mode provides a comprehensive collection of 200 presets. This is ideal if you're a solo pianist booked to play a bar, or restaurant that requests you perform across multiple genres. The on-board collection of styles includes, but is not limited to; Funk, Rock, Pop, Soul, and World. Perform with confidence knowing you have the world's finest backing band right at your finger-tips!
Centre of attention
Be the life and soul of any event thanks to the inclusion of 310 popular songs,these span across a wide range of musical styles and genres. Thanks to the KP150's powerful engine, you'll be able to adjust the style, type, tempo and voice to suit your the style of event your performing at. The room will linger on your every. last. note.
Easy to use
Thanks to the intuitive lay-out of the KP150, performing and selecting sounds has never been easier. Kurzweil purposely designed the Portable Arranger to make it accessible to a wide range of performers and musicians, regardless of their technical ability and background. The accessibility it provides levels the playing field. No longer will you have to waste time reading manuals and watching tutorials just to figure the basics out!
Improve your playing instantly
Perform beyond your capabilities with the innovative Performance Assistant. This enables you to execute perfect idiomatic musical phrases at the touch of just a few keys.
Be prepared for anything
The extensive connectivity that the KP150 provides is unparalleled for an arranger keyboard in this price range. Want to practice late into the night? No problem. The on-board jack allows you to plug your headphones directly into the keyboard. This instantly bypasses the speakers to ensure the only sound emitted comes from your headphones.
If you're performing as part of an ensemble, or in a noisy environment be sure to take advantage of the AUX out. Use this to connect the KP150 to an amplifier, sound system, or mixing console. This output can also be used to record audio directly into your recording interface.
The AUX in jack allows you to intercept signals from external audio sources such as CD and MP3 players. You'll be able to listen and play along to your favourite tracks through the on-board detailed speaker set-up. You can also use any standard USB cable to pair the KP150 with your operating system. From here you'll be able to save any recorded keyboard performances, as well as play music on your computer through the keyboard's speakers. Back up those all important recordings by inserting a USB flash-drive. This also allows you to store and save files to and from the keyboard.
The mic input allows you to plug in any dynamic or ribbon microphone with a jack input. Thanks to this, you'll be able to sing along with your performances or use the KP150 as a karaoke machine in Song Playback mode.
- Modulate your sounds with the handy wheel
- Smart learning system allows you to break-down and study songs to enhance your ability
- Wide range of connectivity covers any and every scenario
- Document quick ideas with MIDI song recorder function
- Perform complex techniques via the handy performance assistant
- Have incredible backing bands right at your finger tips
- Keyboard: 61-Note, synth action with touch sensitive keys
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 3 selectable response levels
- Display: Multi-functional LCD
- Polyphony: 128 voice
- Preset Programs: 618
- User Presets: 48
- Splits/Layers: Yes
- Transpose: +/- 1 octave
- Tune: +/- 50 cents
- General MIDI: No
- Effects: Reverb (10 types) / Chorus (8 types) / EQ
- Auto-Accompaniment Styles: 200
- Recorder/Sequencer: Yes (6 tracks / 5 user songs)
- Music Library: 150 Songs
- Metronome: Yes
- Sound System: 15W x 2, 20W x 2, 4-speaker, stereo
- Headphone: (1) 1/4″ stereo headphone out
- Pedal Ports: 1 Sustain(pedal sold separately)
- Audio Line I/O: Stereo 1/4″ In/Out
- Mic In: Yes (mic sold separately)
- MIDI: via USB
- USB: MIDI
- Included Accessories: music stand
- Dimensions: 5.6″(H) x 38.2″ (W) x 14.6″ (D)
- Weight: 14.9 lb / 6.75 Kg
- Power: 12VDC / 3A external power supply, 6 AA batteries
- Product Code: KUR0103