View Full Description
Real weighted hammer action 3
The touch of the LP-380U resembles the acoustic grand piano thanks to the Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3). This Japanese-made keybed feels great under your fingers, and will leave you wanting to carry on playing. As expected, the RH3 keybed has heavier hammers in the bass notes and lighter hammers in the treble, perfectly recreating the grand piano experience. This enables you to deliver an expressive performance while faithfully communicate every nuance of your style.
Rich and expressive sounds
The LP-380U contains a wide range of 30 high-quality sounds which guarantee an expressive performance. To ensure that your piano performances feel close to that of an acoustic piano, the LP-380U will switch between four different samples, depending on the dynamics of your performance. So if you're playing a delicate pianissimo or a thunderous fortissimo, the LP-380U will always respond realistically to your performance. This way the overall piano sound is also pleasurable and authentic.
The LP-380U isn't just for piano players though. There are also electronic piano sounds that can reproduce tonal differences in response to your playing as well as key-off noise. These six variations cover popular sounds from the '60s and '70s, as well as tones that are treasured in soul music. Also included are six versatile organ sounds, ranging from sounds used in rock and jazz to solemn pipe organ tones.
To ensure that you can take your music skills to the next level, the Korg LP-380U is bundled with software like Skoove, Korg Module, and Korg Gadget 2 LE. Skoove is the fastest and most broad-based platform for learning the piano. By hearing, learning, and performing, you will acquire performance skills and musical ear training. Skoove provides lessons that are appropriate for your skill level, and with over 300 songs provided, you will definitely find something that suits you.
The Korg Module sound module app provides a pro-quality sound library which is ideal for both performance and music production (iOS only). With the app, you can enjoy premium grand piano sounds as well as studio-quality keyboards. The Korg Gadget 2 Le music production app provides miniature synthesizers and drum machines called "gadgets", and allows you to freely combine these to enjoy producing music with an intuitive interface.
Slim, stylish, sophisticated
Housed in a slim, stylish, and sophisticated cabinet, the Korg LP-380U perfectly balances impeccable sound quality with incredible modern design. Available in a range of different finishes, the LP-380U is made to suit most interior environments. And thanks to only being 26cm deep, the LP-380U can be placed virtually anywhere. It even features a soft closing lid to ensure it never bangs when it closes.
Powerful sound system
Thanks to the Korg's powerful amplifiers (22W x 2), the LP-380U easily fills the room you're in. With this sort of output, the LP-380U produces a rich tone with sonorous lows, sparkling highs, and gorgeous resonance. Korg even placed the large-diameter 10cm speakers below the keyboard to create a more enveloping sound to provide even greater realism.
Now with the Korg LP-380U, you can use a USB cable to connect to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, while also using the LP-380U as a MIDI keyboard to play an eternal sound module. You can easily record your performance as music data on your smartphone, and the sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the LP-380U.
Included in this pack
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks) Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto (Half-pedaling supported)
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Amplification: 22 Watt x 2Speakers:10cm x 2
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches (1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened))
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Stand