Korg Kronos 61 Music Workstation
Korg Kronos 61 Music WorkstationDetails
The Korg Kronos Mk2 61 Key Semi-Weighted Music Workstation is a powerful and innovative upgrade from the Kronos-X that delivers all the high performance features from before but with many new upgrades. Incorporating a brand new SGX-2 piano sound engine with addition Berlin Piano tone, Kronos expansion sound libraries, 16 effects processors and an ingenious new Touch-Drag functionality on the 8 Inch colour display the Kronos Mk2 has more power than ever before and delivers high quality sound and complete control at the touch of your fingertips!
Product Ref: 53262View Full Description
Buy on finance from £70.46 per month Finance from £70.46 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SGX-2 Grand Piano Sound Engine
The Kronos Mk2 incorporates a new generation in grand piano sound engine providing huge collections of non-looped/natural decay stereo samples with additional unique customization tools as before but with even more power. The new SGX-2 Grand Piano Sound Engine also provides an additional tone called the Berlin Grand that offers a resonant and deep grand piano tone whilst other additional features include advanced sympathetic string resonance capabilities and Una Corda samples.
At the heart of the Kronos Mk2 is the huge 8 inch (800 x 600 pixel) SVGA colour TouchView display that is the control hub of the workstation. Not only does the TouchView screen provide the ability to select sounds and adjust parameters but with the addition of the innovative Touch-Drag technology you can make precise and detailed adjustments to parameters and other settings controlled within the Touchview such as connecting virtual patch cables on synthesizers and search and preview sounds from the menu.
Midi & Audio Track Sequencer
The Kronos Mk2 is equipped with a sequencer with 16-track MIDI and 16 audio tracks, Korg's Open Sampling System, dazzling 16 hi-fidelity effects processors and flawless plug-in integration with many popular DAW platforms. It also features phenomenal sound, dynamic drums and an impressive array of premium sound effects.
Kronos Mk2 contains nine distinct synthesiser/sound engines in a single, integrated instrument. Dynamic voice allocation and innovative technologies allow all sound engines to smoothly share a stable, enhanced hardware platform. There is also a huge range of sound libraries on board the Kronos Mk2 including the Kronos Expansion library, artist sound libraries and famous song sounds. On top of all this, User Sample Banks let you create your own high-capacity sample libraries.
All nine engines share the same hardware, with no separate cards to manage or polyphony barriers between them. Kronos Mk2 dynamically allocates power between the engines as you play, automatically and in real time, providing an integrated experience no PC can match. In addition, Kronos Mk2 smoothly functions as a plug-in with many popular DAWs, providing your studio with native, unprecedented sonic power.
There is support for connecting USB MIDI class-compliant controllers directly to the Kronos Mk2. Korg USB MIDI controllers with pads - including the nanoPAD, nanoPAD2 and padKONTROL - are automatically mapped to the KRONOS chord pads, for playing and programming drums, triggering chords, and selecting and assigning chords for Chord Mode.
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine with the New Berlin Grand
- Kronos Expansion Sound Libraries Added
- Artist Sound Libraries
- Famous Song Sounds
- 9 Distinct Sound Engines
- 16 Track Audio Recording / 16 Track Midi Sequencing
- 16 Onboard Effects Processors
- USB/Midi Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Natural Touch Semi-Weighted Action
- Smooth Sound Transitions
- Dual Joysticks (X-Y Vector)
- Ribbon Controller
- 8 Rotary Knobs
- 9 Sliders
- 16 Illuminated Buttons
- Innovative Set List Mode with Many New Updates
- Colour Touch View Display with Touch-Drag Capability
- Beautifully Sleek Finish with Wooden Side Panels
- Control Assign Switches: Assigns to Timber/Track, Audio, External, Realtime Knobs/Karma, Tone Adjust/EQ
- Mixer Knobs Switch: Assign to Channel Strip or Individual Pan, Reset Control Switch, Solo Switch, Knobs 1-8, Switches 1-8 (Upper and Lower Row), Slider 1-8, Master Slider
- Karma Control: On / Off, Latch, Module Control
- Drum Track: On/ Off
- Display: TouchView Graphical User Interface, 8 Inch Colour, Adjustable Brightness
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Digital Inputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Analog Outputs: Main (L/R) 1/4" TRS Balanced, Individual 1-4 1/4" TRS Balanced, Headphones 1/4" Jack
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF, USB
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal (Half Damper Supported), Assignable Switches, Assignable Pedal
- Midi: In, Out, Thru
- USB (A): 2 x USB (For External USB Device Connection)
- USB (B): 1 x USB (Midi/Audio Interface)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- S/N: 95dB (Typical)
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (Typical)
- Crosstalk: 95dB at 1kHz
- Disk Drives: 62 GB SSD (2.5")
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Width: 40.94" / 1,040mm
- Depth: 14.33" / 364mm
- Height: 5.28" / 134mm
- Weight: 14.3 Kg
- Included Accessories: AC Cord, Quick Start Guide, Operation Guide Accessory DVD Discs (1-3)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.