Korg D1 Digital Stage Piano
Korg D1 Digital Stage PianoDetails
The Korg D1 Digital Stage Piano provides the ultimate in slim, compact design. The D1 is highly portable and perfect for musicians on the go. Containing a total of thirty high quality sounds, the D1 covers a variety of different genres such as classical, jazz and pop - ideal for the versatile musician looking for a variety of expressive sounds. The D1 Digital Piano acts like a grand piano with its damper resonance produced by the sympathetic vibration of the strings through the pedal. Cutting edge technology reproduces the resonance enabling natural sounding performances and delivering an authentic playing experience. The D1 includes a music rest and dedicated pedal for convenient portability.
Product Ref: 107020View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.65 per month Finance from £13.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Reproduces Rich Resonance
The D1 provides players with high quality performance as it features a real weighted hammer action 3 keybed that reproduces the feel of a grand piano, where the low notes are heavier and the action becomes lighter as you play towards the higher notes. It provides a natural feeling and the lightweight rethought new structure of the body is slim and compact. The D1's weighted keybed doesn't stop it from being highly mobile which is ideal for musicians always on the go. The D1 has thirty high quality sounds which include a variety of genres. Providing not only clavi sounds that will be useful on stage but electric piano sounds which reproduce not only the tonal difference but the touch key-off noise. The D1 cutting edge technology naturally reproduces the sound of a grand piano enabling expressive performances.
Rich Natural Sounds
The D1 naturally responds to your playing, as a delicate touch provides dynamic fortissimo. The sound switches between four piano samples depending on the dynamics of the performance. A damper resonance is created through the spacious resonance produced by the sympathetic vibration of the strings which is heard on an acoustic piano when the damper pedal is held down, helping to recreate that grand piano sound on stage.
The D1 responds to staccato and legato in a natural way which helps to enhance the expressiveness of a performance. The D1 also simulates the decay of the sound when you take your finger off a key and the way in which your playing technique affects the string resonance. The touch control function enables the player to specify how the sound responds to dynamics, allowing you to enjoy the performance with the response of your choice, giving the player full control of the overall sound so they can focus on the tone they are creating.
Music Rest and Dedicated Pedal
The music rest that's indispensable for stage performance is included standard, and can easily be attached to the Korg D1. Also included is a compact-sized damper pedal for convenient portability.
- Japanese-made high-quality RH3 keybed.
- A compact body that you can take anywhere.
- Thirty high-quality sounds.
- Cutting-edge technology faithfully reproduces the resonances of a grand piano.
- Convenient functions that you expect from a digital piano.
- In addition to standard-sized LINE OUT jacks, MIDI IN/OUT connectors are also provided.
- Music rest and dedicated pedal for stage play also included.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Five Types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine Tuning
- Temperament: 9 Types
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 Voices (Max)
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Effects: Brillance, Reverb & Chorus (3Levels Each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo Son x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time Signature, Accent, Sound & Volume Controls
- Pedals: Damper (Half-Pedaling Supported)
- Connections: Line Out (L/Mono, R), MIDI (In, Out), Headphones, Damper
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, +, -, Metronome
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, AC Adapter (Included)
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1327 x 263 x 128mm (Without Music Stand)
- 1327 x 375 x 328mm (With Music Stand)
- Weight: 16kg (Including Stand)
- Included Items: AC Adapter, Music Rest, Damper Pedal
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.