Kawai MP11SE Stage Piano Package
Kawai MP11SE Stage Piano PackageDetails
The Kawai MP11 SE Stage Piano brings studio grade performance to the live environment. The MP11 SE features wooden keys and a weighted hammer action that has a dynamic playability. The Harmonic Imaging XL sound engine offers detailed tones of 40 different acoustic and electric pianos. This model's easy to use control panel allows you to instantly edit and enhance your sound whilst on stage. The MP11 SE's sturdy metal construction is heavy duty, making it durable even with a frequent gigging schedule. This piano includes a GFP-3 triple pedal unit, which offers a half pedal support.
Product Ref: 103321View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.62 per month Finance from £54.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Virtual Technician app allows you to fine tune the sound and response of the Kawai MP11 SE to your exact preference. This app is available as a free download to your iOS or Android smart device. The Virtual Technician’s parameters include precise details such as damper noise and key-off effect, so that even the most discerning musician can achieve their tonal preference. The app is easy to navigate through, whilst the wireless connection allows you to test each setting whilst being stood in different parts of the room. The Virtual Technician allows the MP11 SE to be tweaked to accommodate any style.
Grand Feel Keyboard
The Kawai MP11 SE's keyboard action has an expressive playability. The pivoting mechanism has been adjusted to retain the classic see-saw action without taking up excessive space. The wooden keys are linear weighted across the entire board, resulting in a consistent response. The MP11 SE benefits from graded hammers and counterweights for a familiar feel. The Grand Feel’s triple sensors register the subtle nuances in your performance, whilst the let-off simulation adds subtle key noise for a more authentic sound. The Grand Feel System is favoured by musicians requiring a natural feel in a home-friendly size.
Studio Playability on the Stage
The MP11 SE combines the playability of an acoustic piano with the portability of a stage keyboard. The control interface features specific banks to quickly edit and enhance your sound. The digital screen acts as a central hub to navigate between each feature. The MP11 SE’s pitch bend and modulation wheels are ideal for crafting spontaneous solos in a live performance. All buttons are backlit, whilst the neat arrangement keeps your layout organised. The MP11 SE’s rear panel features all the ports needed for a modern studio or live setup.
Harmonic Imaging XL
The Harmonic Imaging XL sound engine used in the MP11 SE produces a range of classic acoustic and electronic piano voices. This sound engine features samples of the flagship Shigeru Kawai SK-EX Concert and mid-sized SK-5 Studio grand pianos. The 40 voices include a diverse range of acoustic and electronic pianos, whilst the 256 note polyphony ensures that your decay is natural. The MP11 SE also benefits from a number of amplifier simulators that add a natural resonance to your performance when playing directly through the PA system. The extensive number of effects include classic reverbs and choruses, as well as more adventurous styles.
Double Braced X Frame by Gear4music
This X-frame Keyboard Stand is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. With double braced upright supports, this stand offers a more durable, more stable support than a single braced stand.
SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones Features
The SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones are both collapsible and lightweight making them great for travelling and on the go listening. The padded headband and soft earcups also ensure you can listen to music comfortably for longer periods. Suitable for mp3 players, mobile phones, digital instruments and more, these headphones reproduce high-quality audio with a balanced sound. The SubZero stereo headphones are also finished in a soft rubberised black that will keep your headphones looking clean and stylish.
- Width: 1380mm
- Depth: 452mm
- Height: 190mm
- Weight: 34KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood
- Key Tops: Ivory Touch
- Action: Grand Feel with Let Off Simulation
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging XL
- Piano Sampling: 88-Key
- Number of Voices: 40
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Number of Effects: 129
- Parameters Per Effect: Up to 10
- Amplifier Types: S. Case, M. Stack, J. Combo, F. Bass, L. Cabi
- Parameters: Drive, Level, Amp EQ Lo, Amp EQ Mid, Amp EQ Hi, Mid Frequency, Mic Type, Mic Position, Ambience
- Equaliser: 4-Band
- Touch Curve Settings: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off
- Touch Curve User Slots: 5
- Piano Parameters: 11
- E.Piano Parameters: 2
- Temperament: 7 Types
- Tuning: 3 Types
- Metronome: 10 Signatures, 100 Drum Patterns
- Recorder Songs: 10
- Recording Storage: 90,000 Note Capacity
- File Playing: MP3/WAV
- File Saving: MP3/WAV
- Internal Memory Sound: 40 Memories
- Setup: 8 Memories x 26 Banks
- Keyboard Modes: Full Keyboard, Upper Split, Lower Split, Zone
- USB Load/Save: One Sound, One Setup, SMF, All Sound, All Setup, All Backup
- Input: 1/4'’ Line In
- Outputs: 1/4'’ Line Out, XLR Out, Headphones
- MIDI: MIDI In, MIDI Out, MIDI Thru
- USB: USB to Host, USB to Device
- Foot Control: Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
- Power: AC In
- LCD Display: 128 x 64 Pixels
- Panel Controls: Volume, Line In, PIANO Volume, E.PIANO Volume, SUB Volume, Control Knobs A to D, Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Power Consumption: 20W
- System Menu: 52 Parameters
- Colour: Black
- Included Accessories: GFP-3 Triple Pedal Unit, Music Rest, Power Cable, Owner’s Manual
Double Braced X Frame Features & Specifications
- Height Positions: 600mm - 1000mm
- Width Positions: 300mm - 900mm
- Max. Weight Load: 55kg
- Weight: 5.0kg
SubZero SZ-H100 Stereo Headphones
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108dB S.P.L +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Rated Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Minijack
- 1/4" Jack Adapter Included
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.