View Full Description
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein are one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos, and have been for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Original technology to improve sound
At its best – technology elevates an experience. Which is exactly what Casio and C. Bechstein ensured when they developed the GP510. The Grand Acoustic Sound System’ gives you three distinctive grand piano tones. They are the result of the meticulous study of three exceptional pianos from Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna. The Berlin grand piano style is notable for its balanced sound, up and down the keyboard. The Hamburg style for its hugely rich and brilliant sound. With the Vienna style standing out for its low-end focus – delivering the embracing warmth they're known for.
The built-in ‘Hall Simulator’ can accentuate those characteristics. It lets you use the acoustic characteristics of notable concert halls, opera houses, and cathedrals from around the world. Giving you the atmospheric reverberations and subtleties from each place. Casio intensely analysed and processed the shape and sound of these spaces, so that the resulting sound is beyond reproach.
Adjustable lid position and lid simulator
The GP510 allows for aesthetic customisation thanks to an adjustable lid position. The adjustments made not only affect the design to the player's preference, but also change the position of the two top speakers to adjust the sound direction. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano's.
Carefully designed speakers
The carefully composed sound of the GP510 is delivered by a bespoke amp and speaker system. Designed to fully realise the potential of the technology in the GP510. Its six speakers effectively spread the sound of the piano across entire rooms. Giving you the unmistakable, rich sound of a grand piano.
The thing is. You can’t always play at full volume. This is where the GP510 has two key advantages. First, a headphone mode, simply put, you get the entire experience in your headphones – so you can practise in absolute silence. Second, a Volume Sync EQ means that when playing out loud, you get the full, uncompromised sound at every volume level.
Get your first taste of playing with a world-class orchestra. Concert Play on the Casio GP 510 lets you experience this rich texture of music. Choose from 15 beautifully recorded classical melodies, and play the piano alongside the thrilling sound of a symphony orchestra. Expand your repertoire by downloading more pieces from Casio's Concert Play Library, music.casio.com/en/products/digital_pianos/ghs/downloads/ This is a great introduction to orchestral music that you know and love.
USB Audio Recording
Create high-quality recordings from home. With the GP 510 it couldn't be easier: Insert a USB memory stick, Press Audio Record and play. Then you're free to share your music with family, friends, or upload to the internet.
Convenient Practice Features
Get some focused practice in peace. The new Headphone Mode will make periods of longer practice more comfortable and enjoyable, as the sound is remixed to create a more natural acoustic when practising silently. Practise quietly without headphones when you don't want to disturb anyone. You'll still get the full experience with the Volume Sync EQ feature which ensures that the full spread of sound is heard even at lower volumes.
Free Online Lessons with the Casio Music Academy
Your piano comes with free access to the Casio Music Academy. You'll learn with hands-on videos, articles, and ten online interactive lessons designed by some of the UK's top educators. The Casio Music Academy is designed to give beginning pianists of all ages the best start in music. Get sophisticated teaching at the touch of a button. Visit the Casio Music Academy website for more details.
Casio UK Warranty
For peace of mind, Casio UK are happy to provide a 5 year warranty on Grand Hybrid Piano and a 3 year warranty on Privia (PX-770 and PX-870 only) and Celviano (AP-270 and AP-470 only) products where a technician will visit your home for any repairs. 3 Years on-site parts and labour for Privia and Celviano products and 5 years for all Grand Hybrids. Please note, these warranties will be valid once registered with CasioUK at https://music.casio.co.uk/warranty/.
Included in this pack
- Number of Keys: 88
- Number of Sensors: 3
- Action: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard
- Key Surface Finish: White Keys : Acrylic, Black Keys : Phenol
- Touch Sensitivity 5 Sensitivity Levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), off
- Hammer Response: 10 Levels, off
- AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Resonance Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Action Sound System Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Key Off Simulator: Yes
- Lid Simulator: 4 Types
- Number of Built-in Tones: 35
- Piano Tone: 16
- Direct Tone Select button: 3
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Hall Simulator/Reverb: 12 types x 4 positions (Hall Simulator)
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: 7 levels ?-3?0?3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Grand Acoustic System: Yes
- Top Board Open/Closed: Yes
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode: Yes
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 + (10 cm + 5 cm) x 2 (3-way, 6-speakers)
- Amplifier: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Pedals: 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half Damper Pedal Efect?Damper): Yes (continuous recognition)
- Half Pedal Position?Damper?: 5 levels ?-2?0?2?
- Concert Play Number of Preset Songs: 15
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Playback Mode: 2 (LISTEN, PLAY)
- Music Library Number of Songs: 60
- User Area: 10
- Approximate Data Capacity: Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, Left hand off
- Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Performance Setups: Preset: 15, USer Area 10
- Duet Function: Yes
- Duet Pan?On/Off: Yes
- Recorder: 1 song, 2 tracks
- Approximate Data Capacity: Real Time Rec, up to 5,000 notes
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Audio Record/Play: Max. 99 songs maximum, approximately 25 min./song
(To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT
- Metronome Beats: 0?9
- Tempo: 20?255BPM
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Key transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5Hz ? 440.0Hz ? 465.9Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: Equal temperaments plus 16 others
- Operation Lock: Yes
- LCD: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Headphone: 2 (Stereo standard jack)
- Line OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Line IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Power Supply: DC 24V
- AC Adaptor: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Dimensions (w/o music stand): 1,434 x 489 x 963 mm (56.4 x 19.2 x 37.9 inch)
- Weight: 78.5kg (173.1 lb.)
- Colour: Polished Black
- Music Stand: Yes
- Score Book(Concert Play/Music Library): Yes
- AC Adaptor: Yea (AD-E24500LW)
- Headphone Hook: Yes
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door on the ground floor of your house or building. This service will not deliver the piano into your home. *Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes. This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
The delivery personnel will deliver the piano to a ground room floor of your choice, rather than just the front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier. If you would require a 2 man delivery service, please contact us on 0330 365 4444 for further information.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.