View Full Description
Genuine responsive action of a grand piano
Casio and C. Bechstein. They both know that the way a piano feels to play - it’s a deal breaker. So you’ll notice the subtle touches on the Casio GP310 that make it a privilege to play. The 88 full sized keys are made from high grade Austrian Spruce. The very same you would find on the revered C. Bechstein concert grand pianos.
The beautifully weighted keys also connect to real key hammers. These give you the most distinguishable and responsive feel when you play. Casio made sure the construction and action of the hammers follow the same principles of those found on grand pianos. The authentically weighted keys and grand piano action result in the nuances and expressions of your playing all being there, right where you expect them.
Original technology to improve sound
At its best – technology elevates an experience. Which is exactly what Casio and C. Bechstein ensured when they developed the GP310. The ‘Grand Acoustic Sound System’ gives you three distinctive grand piano tones. They are the result of the meticulous study of three exceptional pianos from Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna.
The Berlin grand piano style is notable for its balanced sound, up and down the keyboard. The Hamburg style for its hugely rich and brilliant sound. With the Vienna style standing out for its low end focus – delivering the embracing warmth they’re known for.
The built in ‘Hall Simulator’ can accentuate those characteristics. It lets you use the acoustic characteristics of notable concert halls, opera houses, and cathedrals from around the world. Giving you the atmospheric reverberations and subtleties from each place. Casio intensely analysed and processed the shape and sound of these spaces, so that the resulting sound is beyond reproach.
Carefully designed speakers
The carefully composed sound of the GP310 is delivered by a bespoke amp and speaker system. Designed to fully realise the potential of the technology in the GP310. Its six speakers effectively spread the sound of the piano across entire rooms. Giving you the unmistakable, rich sound of a grand piano.
The thing is. You can’t always play at full volume. This is where the GP310 has two key advantages. First, a headphone mode, simply put, you get the entire experience in your headphones – so you can practise in absolute silence. Second, a Volume Sync EQ means that when playing out loud, you get the full, uncompromised sound at every volume level.
Get your first taste of playing with a world-class orchestra. Concert Play on the Casio GP 310 lets you experience this rich texture of music. Choose from 15 beautifully recorded classical melodies, and play the piano alongside the thrilling sound of a symphony orchestra. Expand your repertoire by downloading more pieces from Casio's Concert Play Library, music.casio.com/en/products/digital_pianos/ghs/downloads/ This is a great introduction to orchestral music that you know and love.
USB Audio Recording
Create high-quality recordings from home. With the GP 310 it couldn't be easier: Insert a USB memory stick, Press Audio Record and play. Then you're free to share your music with family, friends, or upload to the internet.
Convenient Practice Features
Get some focused practice in peace. The new Headphone Mode will make periods of longer practice more comfortable and enjoyable, as the sound is remixed to create a more natural acoustic when practising silently. Practise quietly without headphones when you don't want to disturb anyone. You'll still get the full experience with the Volume Sync EQ feature which ensures that the full spread of sound is heard even at lower volumes.
Free Online Lessons with the Casio Music Academy
Your piano comes with free access to the Casio Music Academy. You'll learn with hands-on videos, articles, and ten online interactive lessons designed by some of the UK's top educators. The Casio Music Academy is designed to give beginning pianists of all ages the best start in music. Get sophisticated teaching at the touch of a button. Visit the Casio Music Academy website for more details.
Casio UK Warranty
For peace of mind, Casio UK are happy to provide a 5 year warranty on Grand Hybrid Piano and a 3 year warranty on Privia (PX-770 and PX-870 only) and Celviano (AP-270 and AP-470 only) products where a technician will visit your home for any repairs. 3 Years on-site parts and labour for Privia and Celviano products and 5 years for all Grand Hybrids. Please note, these warranties will be valid once registered with Casio UK at https://music.casio.co.uk/warranty/.
Included in this pack
- Number of Keys: 88
- Number of Sensors: 3
- Action: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard
- Key Surface Finish: White Keys : Acrylic, Black Keys : Phenol
- Touch Sensitivity 5 Sensitivity Levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), off
- Hammer Response: 10 Levels, off
- AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Resonance Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Action Sound System Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Key Off Simulator: Yes
- Lid Simulator: 4 Types
- Number of Built-in Tones: 26
- Piano Tone: 12
- Direct Tone Select button: 3
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Hall Simulator/Reverb: 12 types x 4 positions (Hall Simulator)
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: 7 levels -3-0-3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Grand Acoustic System: Yes
- Top Board Open/Closed: Yes
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode: Yes
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 + (10 cm + 5 cm) x 2 (3-way, 6-speakers)
- Amplifier: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Pedals: 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half Damper Pedal Effect Damper): Yes (continuous recognition)
- Half Pedal Position Damper: 5 levels -2-0-2
- Concert Play Number of Preset Songs: 15
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Playback Mode: 2 (LISTEN, PLAY)
- Music Library Number of Songs: 60
- User Area: 10
- Approximate Data Capacity: Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, Left hand off
- Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Duet Function: Yes
- Duet Pan On/Off: Yes
- Recorder: 1 song, 2 tracks
- Approximate Data Capacity: Real Time Rec, up to 5,000 notes
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Audio Record/Play: Max. 99 songs maximum, approximately 25 min./song
(To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT
- Metronome Beats: 0,9
- Tempo: 20-255BPM
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Key transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz - 465.9Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: Equal temperaments plus 16 others
- Operation Lock: Yes
- LCD: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Headphone: 2 (Stereo standard jack)
- Line OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Line IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Power Supply: DC 24V
- AC Adaptor: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Dimensions (w/o music stand): 1,434 x 489 x 963 mm (56.4 x 19.2 x 37.9 inch)
- Weight: 78.5kg (173.1 lb.)
- Colour: Satin White