Casio AP 470 Digital Piano Package, White
Casio AP 470 Digital Piano Package, WhiteDetails
The Casio AP 470 is the replacement to the popular AP 460 model. Building on the success of the previous model, the AP 470 features a number of improved features to meet the needs of the modern piano player - such as a redeveloped headphone sound which is ideal for silent rehearsing or the PA connectivity through the line out, useful in a variety of venues. This digital piano is also supported by the Chordana Play App which also makes it ideal for the developing player.
Product Ref: 107612View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.54 per month Finance from £21.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Casio AP 470 Improvements
Improvements from the previous Casio AP 460 Digital Piano include:
- Upgraded Technology - Piano samples are now longer and have enhanced decay characteristics providing more realism and expression.
- String Resonance - For a more natural acoustic.
- Ebony and Ivory Key Textures - The keys have been remodelled to simulate the tactile feel of an acoustic piano.
- Volume Sync EQ - Helps to provide a more balanced and clear sound at any volume.
- Speaker System - 20W + 20W dual channel with an opening lid to assist the bass range and provide greater volume.
- Headphone Mode- Creating a more natural sound for silent practice.
- Chordana Play Piano App - to easily control the piano's functions, learning new pieces, viewing PDFs of your music and available for iOS and Android
Other Key Features
- Scaled Action - Supporting good technique by recreating the correct touch of an acoustic piano.
- Line Out - For linking to PA systems so ideal for all venues such as schools and churches.
- Hall Simulator - Calculated using actual measurements from authentic venues, the player can hear what it would be like if they were actually playing in that venue.
- Concert Play Tracks - Using the sounds of a real orchestra, play along with your favourite orchestral recordings and develop your ensemble and sight-reading skills.
- USB Audio - Record your compositions and performances in pure digital audio or perform with WAV file backing tracks.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Key Finish: Simulated Ebony and Ivory Keys
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 Sensitivity Levels, off
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Grand Piano:
- Grand Piano 1: Concert, Mellow, Bright
- Grand Piano 2: Concert, Mellow, Bright
- Mellow Piano
- Rock Piano
- Jazz Piano
- Electric Piano 1
- Electric Piano 2
- FM Electric Piano
- 60's Electric Piano
- Strings 1
- Strings 2
- Pipe Organ
- Jazz Organ
- Electric Organ 1
- Electric Organ 2
- Layer / Split: Yes
- Volume Sync Equalizer: Yes
- Headphone Mode: Yes
- Hammer Response: Yes
- String Resonance: Yes (4 Levels)
- Damper Resonance: Yes (4 Levels)
- Damper Noise: Yes (On/Off)
- Lid Simulator: Yes (4 Levels)
- Key Off Simulator: Yes
- Key Action Noise: Yes (On/Off)
- Hall Simulator: 4 types
- Chrous: 4 types
- Brilliance: Yes
- DSP: Built into some tones
- Concert Play: 10 songs (mode: Listen/Lesson/Play)
- Music Library: 60 songs
- Lesson Function: Part ON/OFF, Lesson Part Select: R / L
- Song Expansion: 10 User Songs (max.) up to 90 KB/song
Audio Recording / Playback
- Max. Songs: 99
- Max. Time: 25 minutes / song.
- USB Flash Drive: 44.1kHz Stereo WAV format
- App Connectivity
- Headphone / Phones Output: Stereo Standard Jack / Output x2
- USB to Host: Yes
- USB to Device: Yes
- MIDI: Yes (Uses USB to Host port)
- Pedals: Damper (half-damper pedal operation), Soft, Sostenuto
- Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Continuous
Sound and Power
- Speakers: (12cm x 2) and (4cm x 2)
- Amplifiers: 20W + 20W
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter: AD-E24250LW
- Dimensions: 1417 x 427 x 861 mm
- Weight: 43.4kg
Included Accessories: AC Adapter, music stand, score book.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.