Akai MPC X Standalone Production Machine
Akai MPC X Standalone Production MachineDetails
The Akai MPC X Standalone Production Machine is an all-in-one production solution featuring a 10.1" full-colour multi-touch display, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads as well as 16 touch-sensitive 360 degree assignable pots (Q-Links) with adaptive OLED displays. The MPC X combines the classic design of the MPC series with modern innovations, giving you everything you need to create without limits. The standalone design requires no computer, and its ultra-portable design makes it perfect for creating music wherever you go. The MPC X Music Production Center is powered by the mighty MPC Software 2.0 and features a 4-in/2-out MIDI interface for connecting MIDI controllers, synthesizers and more. 66 buttons are incorporated for direct, hardware access to every aspect of the MPC Software 2.0, offering unparalleled control. Additionally, the MPC X includes 2 XLR - 1/4'' combo jacks with switchable phantom power as well as 2 instrument level jacks for studio-grade recording.
Special offer: Until the 31.7.18, new purchasers of Akai Professional's iconic MPC Live and MPC X will receive 5 FREE MPC expansions from MVP Loops including Melodic Horizon, Urban Roulette, Sound Mob, Hook City: Trap & Sound Edition and Hook City: Trap and B Edition.
Product Ref: 84067View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.83 per month Finance from £46.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All-In-One Production Unit
The Akai MPC X Standalone Production Machine delivers the ultimate production solution in a standalone unit, eliminating the need for a computer. The compact design also makes the MPC X highly portable, allowing you to take your unit anywhere you go, ideal for live performances and collaborations. The large, bright 10.1” multi-touch screen displays all the information you need and becomes the keystone of your production experience, allowing you to easily navigate through files and make edits on the fly. The MPC X Production Machine features over 16GB of on-board storage, with over 10GB of premium sound content created by the world's most renowned sound designers including: Loopmasters, CR2, Capsun Pro Audio and more. The heart of the MPC X is natively powered by the MPC Software 2.0, allowing you to run the MPC in standalone mode as well as being able to use the MPC X in conjunction with your favourite DAW for controlling parameters and more.
The MPC X features a wide variety of high-quality controls, allowing you to use and control every aspect of the MPC Software 2.0. The MPC Sampler features 16 ultra-responsive velocity-sensitive RGB pads which are ideal for finger-drumming as well as triggering samples such as melodies and vocals. The RGB pads are also lit up from the back, perfect for low-light environments from studios to live club performances. 16 touch-capacitive Q-Link pot controls with OLED displays are fully-assignable allowing you to precisely automate individual parameters, adding subtle nuances to your productions and performances. In total, the MPC X contains 66 buttons that allow you to directly access and control all aspects of the MPC Software 2.0. The MPC X’s high-definition screen helps to optimise your workflow, allowing you to easily access every parameter you need with ease. The MPC Software 2.0 features a built-in step sequencer, recording capabilities, sequencing and audio/MIDI editing, as well as XY FX that can be controlled using the dedicated hardware controls.
The Akai MPC X Standalone Production Machine features a wide range of versatile connectivity, including both analog and digital connections. One of the most unique inputs this MPC boasts is the XLR / ¼’’ Combo inputs with built-in Phantom Power. This allows you to connect studio-grade microphones for capturing high quality recordings, perfect for sampling vocals as well as percussive elements for sampling. The 4 selectable inputs in total include 2 instrument level jacks as well as a turntable RCA input with ground peg for connecting your turntable for sampling capabilities. The MPC X also boasts an SD card slot for loading samples and projects as well as dual USB-A 3.0 slots for flash drives and MIDI controllers. You can also expand your memory using the 2.5’’ SATA drive connector, allowing to connect either the SSD or HDD hard drive. Additionally, the MPC C includes 8 CV/Gate outputs and a custom CV program which can be configured using the touch-screen display. This gives you unprecedented control of your modular gear and CV compatible synthesizer via MPC X’s premium hardware controls for exceptional sequencing functionality.
MPC 2.0 Software
At the heart of the new MPC is the MPC 2.0 Software, driving both the MPC X and MPC Live in standalone and controller modes. The MPC 2.0 Software features a range of improvements and cut-edge production tools including the production suite that combines the 128-track sequencing capabilities as well as real-time time stretching. Other useful features include clip-launch functionality and advanced MIDI edit capabilities for added control. Clip Programs within the MPC 2.0 Software is armed with a unique real-time time-stretching/pitch shifting algorithm with a range of useful tools including automatic BPM detection, Toggle/On Shot launch modes, loop-specific RGB pad colour configurations and more. The lip launching functionality will refine your workflow and unleash your creativity. The MPC 2.0 Software also provides you with up to 8 studio-grade resolution audio tracks in standalone mode or 128 tracks in controller mode.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required – natively powered by MPC Software 2.0
- 10.1” full-colour multi-touch display
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 Software, compatible with Mac & PC
- 16 Touch-capacitive Q-Links controls with OLED displays
- 66 buttons for direct, hardware access to all aspects of MPC Software 2.0
- 4 selectable inputs: 2 XLR / ¼” combo jacks with switchable phantom power, 2 instrument level; ¼” jacks, turntable RCA input with ground peg
- 8 outputs: balanced ¼’’ jack
- Dual ¼’’ and 1/8’’ headphone outputs
- 4 full-size MIDI inputs, 2 full-size MIDI Outputs
- 8 configurable CV/Gate outputs enabling the analogue control of modular gear, such as classic synths
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of premium sound content included from leading sound designers including CR2, TOOLROOM, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio, and more
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- SD Card slot for loading samples and projects
- Music production suite featuring native operation on MPC X and MPC Live in standalone mode
- Compatible with Mac & PC - Works alone as your main DAW or seamlessly with your current DAWas a VST, AAX or AU plugin; available with MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Touch and MPC Studio Black
- 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks
- 6 MPC program modes
- Capture, edit and mix up to 8 audio tracks in standalone mode, expandable up to 128 tracks incontroller mode
- Real-time time-stretching & pitch-shifting – warp clips, samples and audio regions
- Audio / MIDI Drag and Drop functionality for seamless integration with industry standard DAWs
- Powerful AIR Hybrid 3 virtual instrument built-in
- Comprehensive suite of audio editing tools - Pointer, Eraser, Audition, Marquee, Scissors, Fade In, Fade Out, Reverse, Mute, Pitch Adjust and BPM Adjust
- MPC’s Industry-leading Sample Edit functionality - trim, chop and process your samples
- Support for AU/VST plugin instruments and effects - instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins in controller mode
- Global / Track automation – automate any effect, instrument or mixer parameter
- Reimagined mixer layout – resizable faders, an adaptive channel strip, a dedicated audio track editing window, resizable waveform view and more
- Advanced signal routing capability - submixes, FX returns, multi-output plugin support (up to 16 stereo outputs) and more
- New Clip Program mode powered by MPC’s real-time warping algorithm
- Enhanced Q-Link functionality for precision control mapping of MPCs editable functions
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Selectable hardware outputs for seamless assimilation into multiple usage scenarios
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made•Full 64-bit support in all versions; standalone, VST and AU
- MPC Expansion browser allows quick access to installed expansion packs
- Comes with 17+GB of high-quality expansion content
- Contemporary drum kits covering genres including Trap, Future House, EDM, Techno and more
- “Essential Instruments” - A complete selection of built-in keygroup programs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.