Sonos BOOST Wireless Signal Booster
Sonos BOOST Wireless Signal BoosterDetails
The Sonos BOOST improves wireless reliability and creates a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system. It can also be used to connect a PLAYBAR with SUB and rear speakers to create a full home theatre set-up. BOOST gives you the best possible wireless performance with no skips, delays or drops.
Product Ref: 54022View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Premium Wireless Performance
The BOOST is Sonus's most powerful wireless booster - up to two times more powerful than BRIDGE. It offers equivalent wireless performance to high-grade routers used in corporate offices or campuses. Three wireless antennae broadcast 360 degree signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage even to the most remote rooms in your house. It also neutralises interference from other wireless devices such as cordless phones, baby monitors or household appliances.
BOOST plugs into your home router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system that provides reliable wireless performance when your home WiFi network doesn't reach all of the rooms where you want music or just isn't reliable enough.
Create Home Theatre Set-Up
Sonos BOOST allows you to wirelessly connect your PLAYBAR to SUB and Play:1 rear speakers for an immersive 5.1 surround sound experience that's simple to set up and control.
Once you have a dedicated network, additional BOOSTs can be used to extend the range of your Sonos system or even provide an internet connection to other products in your home using the built-in Ethernet switch.
- Sonus Designed: Enterprise-grade wireless performance designed and built by Sonus from the ground up
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2 port switch (10/100Mbs, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive
- Power Supply: Custom designed power supply cable, AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Connect Button: Simple, one button setup
- Top-Panel Lights: Indicates BOOST status
- Recommended Mounting Screw: English - American standard #6 round head screw; Metric - M3.5 round head screw
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.3 x 4.5 x 4.5 (in) / 33 x 115 x 115 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C
- Storage Temperature: 4F to 158F (-20C to 70C) <35 Relative Humidity
- Product Finish: White/high quality polycarbonate material
- Weight: 0.42 lb (6.8 oz) / 191g
*Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required). Internet functionality may require payment of a separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.