Roland GR55S Guitar and Bass Synthesizer (No Pickup)
Roland GR55S Guitar and Bass Synthesizer (No Pickup)Details
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Please Note: This version does NOT come with the GK Pickup
Product Ref: 25212View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.44 per month Finance from £14.44 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Sound Possibilities
The GR-55's powerful triple-core engine comprises two PCM synthesizers (with over 900 tones powered by the latest Roland synthesis technology) and COSM guitar modelling, featuring a virtual treasure trove of guitar, bass, amp, and synth models. Together, these combined technologies allow you to create unique, revolutionary sounds. The "Metal Synth Lead" preset, for example, combines two types of thick, brilliant synth textures with an overdriven solid-body/humbucking tone for incredible punch and power.
Thanks to Roland's decades of research and dedication to guitar synthesizers and powerful new pitch detection technology, the GR-55S is far and away the fastest guitar synth ever. Furthermore, the COSM guitar-modelling engine needs zero detection time, allowing the GR-55 to respond instantly and exactly as you play. The GR-55 detects pitch, velocity, and behaviour for unprecedented response to your performance.
Get ready to rock... and fast! The GR-55S puts you instantly in touch with a huge library of amazing sounds, no editing required. The on-board line-up of ready-to-use presets (270, plus 297 user) takes the pain out of the process, with simple category buttons for finding the perfect sound fast. Choose from hundreds of great presets for pop, rock, and beyond, and kick-start your song or jam with unique, powerful sounds that will turn heads and raise fists.
Easy to Use
If you're new to the world of technology, fear not. The GR-55S is powerful yet extremely friendly. For customising sounds, the EZ Edit feature (made famous in the GT-10) and large LCD takes the guesswork out of the process. And for those who want to go deep, the GR-55 offers huge array of controllable parameters. Pros will appreciate the power of the GR-55S while beginners will love how quick and easy the unit is to operate.
The GR-55S conveniently bridges the guitarist to the desktop music production world with its two USB ports. The rear-panel port can be used one for MIDI/Audio data communication; the side-panel port is dedicated to real-time playback of audio files from a USB memory device (sold separately). The GR-55S provides foot control of USB audio playback so your hands never need to leave the guitar.
- A Revolutionary Fusion of Guitar Synthesis and Powerful COSM Guitar Modelling
- Up to Four Sound Sources at a Time: Two PCM Synth Tones, Plus COSM Guitar Modelling and Normal Guitar Input
- Easy to Use and Easy to Play with Hundreds of Great, Ready-to-Use Sounds for Rock or Pop Guitarists
- Advanced Roland Technology Provides Superb Sound Quality and Lightning-Fast Processing
- Over 900 of Roland's Latest Fully Editable PCM Sounds, Including Pianos, Organs, Strings, Vintage Synths, and Much More
- Two Types of Multi-Effects Engines, Plus Global Reverb, Chorus, and Delay Effects, and an On-Board Looper
- Built-in USB Audio Player with Foot Control
- PCM: 2 Tones
- Modelling: 1 Tone
- PCM: 910 Types
- Modelling: 23 Types (Guitar Mode) - 17 Types (Bass Mode)
- Multi-Effects: 20 Types
- Preamp: 42 Types
- Modulation: 14 Types
- Delay: 7 Types
- Reverb: 5 Types
- Chorus: 4 Types
- EQ: 1 Type
- Guitar Mode:
- Preset: 270
- User: 297
- Bass Mode:
- Preset: 90
- User: 297
- GK Pickup: 24 Bit
- Normal Pickup: 24-Bit + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Nominal Output Level
- Output Jacks: -10dBu
- Guitar Out Jack: -10 dBu
- Output Jacks: 2 K Ohms
- Guitar Out Jack: 2 K Ohms
- USB Memory Audio Player: WAV, AIFF File Formats
- Display: Graphic LCD 240 x 64 dots
- GK In Connector (13 Pins DIN Type)
- Guitar Out Jack (1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- Output L/Mono, R Jacks (1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type)
- MIDI Connectors (In, Out) (5-Pin DIN Type)
- USB Computer Connector (Supports Hi-Speed USB, USB MIDI and USB Audio)
- USB Memory Connector (supports Hi-Speed USB Flash Memory)
- DC In jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Included Accessories:
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- Width: 16" (405mm)
- Depth: 9 5/8" (244mm)
- Height: 3 1/8" 78mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.