Radial Tonebone Headload V8 Guitar Amp Load Box
Radial Tonebone Headload V8 Guitar Amp Load BoxDetails
Product Ref: 43256View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.50 per month Finance from £35.50 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Reducing SPL On Stage: The Headload enables you to reduce the output level going to your speaker cabinet resulting in a much more controlled stage sound. This in turn provides a sound that is much easier for the sound engineer to mix, as well as creating a much more balanced performance
- Recording Without Any Sound: The Headload can be used as a 'dummy load' by switching off your speakers, allowing you to capture audio in complete silence using the built-in Radial JDX Reactor. This is perfect for electric guitars and basses
- Combining With A Mic For Phenomenal Tone: The direct feed from the JDX can be combined with a microphone. These two signals can then be phase-aligned using the built-in Radial Phazer. The result is truly astounding tonal characteristics
- Robust speaker attenuator and simulator combination
- Safely handles up to 130W RMS (180W peak)
- Radial JDX Reactor and Phazer built-in for direct recording
- Phenomenal tone from your amplifier at low volumes
- Front vents allow cool air to circulate - driven by the rear-mounted fan
- Low/High shelving EQ for fine-tuning the JDX output to suit your recording or live monitoring needs
- Removable handle ideal for use with the optional rack-mount kit (rack-mount kit not included)
- Rear mounted fan keeps the Headload cool and prevents overheating
- Optional 19'' rack rail adaptors are available for the Headload (not included, must be purchased separately)
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive attenuation circuit with active equalization
- Frequency Response: 90Hz at -3dB to 4kHz at -6dB
- Low EQ: +/-9dB at 80Hz
- High EQ: +/-9dB at 6kHz
- Low & High Resonance: 60Hz & 6.5kHz, shelving filter 6dB/octave slope
- +12dB at 20 percent load setting
- +9dB at 40 percent load setting
- +6dB at 60 percent load setting
- +3dB at 80 percent load setting
- None at 100 percent load setting
- Headphone Output Power: 400mW into 32 Ohms
- Headphones Impedance: 32 Ohms or higher recommended
- Gain: -40dB typical
- Intermodulation Distortion: <0.05 percent
- Noise: -104dBu unweighted
- Input Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05 percent
- Gain Reduction: Variable from 100 percent to 0 percent
- Equalization: Low and high frequency shelving
- Load: 8 Ohms
- Construction: 14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Finish: Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Power: Radial +/-15V 4-pin 500mA power supply
- Size (L x W x D): 6.05'' x 12'' x 3.45'' / 154mm x 305mm x 87.6mm
- Weight: 8lbs / 3.63kg
Connectivity & Controls
- LOW/HIGH: Shelving EQ used for fine-tuning the JDX output
- PHAZER ON: Turns on the phase adjustment tool
- SHIFT: Analog phase-shift control enables adjustments between 0 to 180°, and 181 to 360°
- HEADPHONE: Headphone output with dedicated level control
- 180/360: Toggles the phase shift range from 0-180 to 181-360
- VOICING: Rotary switch that lets you choose between 6 cabinet emulation preset curves
- PWR: Power-ON LED that lets you know the power supply is properly connected
- LOAD: Six-position rotary switch sets the power reduction from 100 percent down to OFF
- RANGE: Lets you fine-tune the power level when set below 20 percent for greater control
- RESONANCE: Enhances the EQ curve to compensate for the tone shift when the speaker level is reduced
- 180° POLARITY: Polarity reverse used to offset phase anomalies when combining the Headload with the PA system
- FROM AMPLIFIER: 1/4'' jack used to connect from the guitar amplifier output to the Headload
- LEVEL: Used to set the POST-JDX and PRE-JDX unbalanced output levels
- TO SPEAKERS A/B: 1/4'' jacks used to connect from the Headload to the guitar amp speaker cabinet
- POWER SUPPLY: External power supply provides nearly 600mA of current to the three modules
- UNBAL-1: Direct feed from the amp used to send a pre-JDX signal to additional equipment
- UNBAL-2: Post-JDX and EQ direct output used to feed additional equipment after it has been processed by the Headload
- JDX POST-EQ/MONITOR OUTPUT: Captures the sound after the EQ for direct recording, feeding stage monitors, or feeding IEMs
- LIFT: Lifts pin-1 on the PRE-EQ/PA OUTPUT XLR to help eliminate ground loops
- JDX PRE-EQ/PA OUTPUT: Captures the sound from the JDX signal before the EQ - transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.