Martin DX1RAE X Series Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Martin DX1RAE X Series Electro-Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 41769View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.72 per month Finance from £17.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce & HPL Body
The Martin DX1RAE is crafted from a solid sitka spruce top which delivers a wide, very usable, dynamic tonal palette. The wood itself is quite elastic in nature, which resonates well whilst remaining strong, and provides a focused, clear sound of deep lows, warm midi-range, and bright singing highs. The back and sides of the electro acoustic are crafted from high-pressure laminate. HPL is a composite material made from paper and resin that is pressed at a very high pressure. The surface wears a rosewood pattern and a protective clear coating, it is not a wood veneer. The unique blend of spruce, and HPL rosewood deliver a strong upper mid and high focus, bright, beautiful ringing tones, and plenty of volume.
Rust Birch Laminate Neck & Certified Richlite Fingerboard
The Martin DX1RAE high performance tapered neck is crafted from rust-coloured birch laminate, which provides a high quality feel and smooth playing experience. The neck finished with a special hand rubbing technique to provide players with the smooth, enjoyable playing experience. The birch laminate neck is topped with a certified richlite fingerboard, which is an incredibly durable, extremely versatile, and highly sustainable. Certified richlite is made from resin-infused recycled paper, which provides an environmentally friendly-feel and superbly bright tone. Martin's synthetic touch mimics the look and feel of quality tonewoods exceptionally well, without contributing to the ongoing environmental apocalypse.
Big Dreadnought Voice
The Martin DX1RAE wears a dreadnought body shape, which provides an enormous voice, and maintains overall tonal balance. The dreadnought shape was originally designed for hard pick attack. However through years of superb craftsmanship, Martin have created a stunningly toned, well-balanced dreadnought voice that can handle many genres and styles of play.
Martin X Bracing
The non-scalloped X bracing shape allows the top of your guitar to vibrate freely yet keeps it stable and secure. Bracing reinforces your guitars structure, stops a guitar from collapsing under string tension and shapes the guitar's overall sound.
The Martin DX1RAE is stage-ready and ideal for the gigging guitarist due to its Fishman Sonitone system. Once plugged in you have the option to change tone and volume with rotary controls, or even record with its neat little USB output. The sophisticated system features a sound-hole mounted preamp, and comes standard providing a quick, solder-free installation.
Martin's Classic Acoustic Look
The Martin DX1RAE is a beautifully finished, classically styled guitar which features some sweetly-subtle ornate details. The Martin electro acoustic is finished clear with a hand rubbing technique which shows off its solid sitka spruce top beautifully. It features a faux tortoise shell patterned pick-guard multi-stripe sound-hole rosette to provide a touch of Martin's signature creativity. The laminate rosewood-patterned back and sides provide a stunning natural aesthetic, blended with its chrome hardware for the most iconic acoustic look known to date. If you crave a natural, classically styled electro acoustic mixed with the art of Martin craftsmanship and quality tone, then the Martin DX1RAE is perfect for you.
- Solid sitka spruce top provides bright attack
- Certified richlite fingerboard & rust birch laminate neck project environmentally friendly vibe and stunning tone
- Fishman Sonicore provides stage-ready Martin guitar
- X Brace reinforces guitar structure
- Environmentally friendly materials produce great tone and fit the mantra of saving our planet
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Mortoise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Inlaid Boltaron with Red Fiber/ Multiple Black/White/Black
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Top Bracing Pattern: D1 (A-Frame)
- Top Braces: 1 Style/Non-Scalloped
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headstock: Mahogany Pattern HPL with Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Knobs
- Recommended Strings: MSP+ 4100 Coated Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: I-01 Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Foil Label - DX1 Solid Spruce Top
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.