Line 6 Relay G90 - Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 Relay G90 - Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
The Line 6 Relay G90 redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. Its superior sound, professional dependability and refreshing simplicity are unavailable from other wireless systems.
Product Ref: 16400View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.19 per month Finance from £13.19 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Relay G90 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 300 feet. Unlike traditional wireless systems, Relay G90 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
Relay G90 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. Relay G90 features EQ settings to match the frequency response of your guitar cable. Switch between Relay G90 and your cable without having to change the settings on your sound amp. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G90.
- 300-foot range
- Broad 10Hz ? 20kHz frequency, superior 118 dB dynamic range
- Zero signal compression
- Switch between Relay G90 and a guitar cable without changing your sound
Relay G90 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G90 employs exclusive signal protection technology: each of its channels broadcasts an encrypted data over four different frequencies simultaneously.
Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, broadcast over congested UHF bands. Their signals are susceptible to interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more.
- The 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously
Relay G90 is easy to use. Bright LCDs and LEDs on the transmitter and receiver display all critical system functions including power, status, channel number, battery life, and more. Plus, Relay G90 finds open channels right out of the box. No scanning, no searching, no hassles.
- Lightweight, low-profile transmitter; easy-to-read rack-mountable receiver
- LCDs/LEDs display all critical system functions
- Find open channels right out of the box
- 300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels; Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118 dB dynamic range; Zero compression; Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band; FCC/DTV compliant.
- Transmitter: Rugged, lightweight and low-profile; 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries); LCDs and LEDs display all critical system functions
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously; Find open channels right out of the box - no scanning, no searching, no hassles
- Receiver: Streamlined interface; LCDs and LEDs display all critical system functions; AES/EBU 96kHz/24-bit digital output; Guitar tuner pass-thru; Front-/rear-mountable antennas; IEC Mains 90-240V worldwide power operation
- System includes transmitter, 1RU rack-mountable receiver and all necessary accessories including antennas, guitar cable, power supply and batteries
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.