Line 6 Relay G75 Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 Relay G75 Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55193View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Multiple Input and Output Connectivity
Not only is the Relay G75 the industry's leading digital wireless system but it also incorporates a range of impressive functions into a single robust unit. With the ability to connect to multiple instruments the G75 is designed by professionals for professionals. The multi connectivity of the G75 allows you to connect multiple transmitters to easily and quickly switch instruments meaning playing different guitars in alternative tunings is no longer an issue. Additionally the G75 has three master outputs (2 x 1/4", 1 x XLR) which allows you to use it as an ABY switcher having multiple amplifiers perfect for achieving high gain tones with one amp and smooth, rich cleans with another.
Low Latency & Aux Input
Unlike most other tuners and even a lot of studio quality interfaces the G75 provides next generation minimum latency of under 1.5 ms which delivers a seamless playability, so good you won't even notice the difference. Additionally the Aux input on the G75 can be used to connect an additional input or as a backup cable. If the G75 does not register any connection from the transmitter it will automatically switch the master input the Aux input allowing you to quickly plug a cable in and keep playing without have to remove the G75 from your pedal chain.
Hi-Fidelity Audio & 8 Hour Battery Life
A custom-designed radio with four calibrated internal antennas delivers a lossless 24-bit digital signal and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB. And unlike other digital wireless systems the Relay G75 never compresses the signal providing guitarists with the purest possible audio quality and frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz. With a transmitter battery life of up to 8 hours active and 60 hours in the intelligent sleep mode you can be sure the G75 will never fail you mid show.
Visual Feedback & LED Indicators
With the compact receiver size it can be mounted above your amplifier whilst the built in screen provides visual feedback to inform you of the current channel, patch and remaining life of the transmitter. This extremely useful feature removes the guess work allowing you to know exactly how long your battery life has left whilst the LED ring around the switch changes colour in regard to which output channel is currently selected.
- Up to 16 channels of lossless 24-bit audio for uncompromising tone
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on major tours worldwide
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease
- Best-in-class dynamic range with less than 1.5ms of latency
- Noise-free, full-frequency operation up to 200 feet from Receiver
- Locking 1/4" guitar input on Transmitter (no special cables required)
- Two selectable 1/4" guitar outputs with configurable On/Off, Gain, and Cable Tone per guitar or Scene
- Additional dedicated 1/4" "always on", Output jack for direct connection to your tuner
- A breakthrough configurable XLR direct output with 24-bit audio accuracy performance
- 1/4" Auxiliary Input jack on Receiver to connect a wired guitar for ultimate performance flexibility
- Use of Alkaline (provided) or Rechargeable AA batteries (sold separately)
- Rugged metal Transmitter and Receiver construction
Relay G75 Receiver
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x 1/4" Tuner, 1 x XLR
- Other Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x Remote
- Transmission Type: Digital
- Operation Radio Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Radio Mode: Frequency Hopping
- Latency: < 1.5ms
- System Lock Time: < 1 Second
- Frequency Response (+/-1 dB): 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >120 dB
- THD + Noise: <0.04% (1kHz @ -10dBFS)
- System Gain: 0 dB Nominal
- Operation Range: 60m / 200Ft
- Available Channels: 16
- Aux Input Impedance: 1.3M Ohm
- Aux Input Level (Max): 5.5Vpp
- Aux Input to Output S/N Ratio: > 120 dB
- USB Type: Micro USB 2
- Power Requirements: USB Bus or 9V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Height: 2.06" / 52.98 mm
- Width: 4.06" / 103.03 mm
- Depth: 5.53" / 140.34 mm
Relay TB516 G Transmitter
- Transmitter Input: 1/4" Jack (Tip-Sleeve)
- Operational Radio Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Impedance: 1M OHM
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Input Level (Max): 5.5Vpp
- Battery Life: > 8 Hours
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries
- Standby Time: > 60 Hours
- Available Channels: 16
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.