View Full Description
Hendrix's ''Flipped-Over'' Style
The foundation of Hendrix's uniquely personal sound and playing style was due to his habit of flipping his guitars over and restringing them to accommodate his left-handed playing style, resulting in a ''reverse'' headstock and bridge pickup - features reproduced on this model in exacting detail.
The ''reverse'' headstock produces a longer string length for bass strings, creating a tighter playing feel along with easier bending and vibrato on the treble strings. A trio of unsurpassed American Vintage '65 single coil pickups including a reverse-slant bridge pickup, providing uniquely inspiring tone with tight warm sound with both enhanced upper harmonics and definition. The highly versatile 9.5'' radius C-shaped Maple neck with medium jumbo frets offers a flatter playing surface, ideal for chords while simultaneously allowing you to bend notes during scorching solos. Experiance the true Hendrix playing style and tone with this unique signature model.
About Jimi Hendrix
Born in 1970, Jimi Hendrix was an American rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. Although his mainstream career spanned only four years, he is widely regarded as one of the most influential electric guitarists in history; The Rock and Roll Hall of Fam describes him as ''arguably the greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music''. After moving to England in late 1966 and being discovered by Linda Keith, within months Hendrix had earned three top ten hits with the Jimi Hendrix Experience: ''Hey Joe'', ''Purple Haze'' and ''The Wind Cries Mary''.
- Reverse headstock
- Reverse angled bridge pickup
- Jimi Hendrix signature on the back of the headstock
- Engraved neck plate with Jimi Hendrix likeness
- Aged white pickup covers
- Single ''wing'' string tree
- Aged white control knobs and switch tip
- Model Name: Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster®
- Model Number: 0145802306
- Series: Artist
- Colour: Black
- Orientation: Right-Hand
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single Coil
- Master Volume
- Tone 1 - Neck Pickup
- Tone 2 - Middle Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010 - .046 Gauges)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.