Faith Eclipse Venus 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Black
Faith Eclipse Venus 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 25416View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Solid Engelmann Spruce & Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Eclipse Mercury Scoop features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and a slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate numerous genres and techniques with equal ease, from fingerpicking styles to heavier strumming patterns. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is paired with solid mahogany back and sides that add warmth, resonance and plenty of emphasis to the bass and trebles. This pleasing tonewood combination provides the player with a rich, complex, and full-bodied sound that is more well-known as the 'classic' acoustic voice. The overall tone produced combined with its 12-strings project a rich, robust sound, ringing sustain and remarkable resonance.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Eclipse Venus offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. Furthermore, the neck is topped with an Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Faith's Venus Body
Faith took their inspiration for the Venus from auditorium sized guitars and created their own iconic Venus shape that provides the player with comfortably-easy playability and a versatile sonic performance. Additionally, the Venus shape is also an idyllic all-purpose guitar that offers a balanced and articulate response with great volume and projection, equally-suited to both fingerpicking and strumming. Furthermore, to add to the comfortable playability, the Faith Eclipse Venus also has a venetian cutaway profile which offers easy access to upper frets, allowing the player to perform more technical skills without being restricted higher up the fingerboard.
Equipped with a Shadow Stereo preamp and Shadow Nanoflex 6 pickup, the Eclipse Venus 12-String offers basic sound tweaking for live, studio and rehearsal environments. Additionally, its Shadow Nanoflex pickup captures the acoustic's natural voice and projects it purely, clearly, and faithfully. The Eclipse Venus also has a Shadow Stereo preamp that features a convenient on-board tuner for precise and easy tuning on-the-go. Furthermore, the preamp provides tone tweaking controls for optional sound shaping when plugged in, including volume, treble, middle, and bass. Lastly, a phase button is also featured which prevents undesirable feedback when plugged-in.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Solid flamed maple binding for an enhanced tone and added aesthetic appeal
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- 12-String construction projects incredibly rich and distinct tone that provides extra depth to performance
- Sonically-versatile mixture of tonewoods accommodates blues, roots music, slide techniques, pop, rock, country, folk and much more
- Black gloss finish, chrome hardware, abalone rosette and MOP 'F' inlay provides stage-ready appearance, perfect for the player with an edgy-vibe
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Venus - Auditorium Cutaway
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Colour: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Colour: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design (12th Fret Join)
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 47 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex 6
- Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Middle/Treble/Phase/Tuner
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.