View Full Description
Basswood Body and Maple Neck
ESP’s LTD Viper-10 is made from basswood to create a comfortably weighted body that produces fat, well-balanced tones with a touch of softness. The basswood offers flow and openness to the tone, producing defined dynamical ranges with a muscular midrange that has plenty of grind. The guitar has a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard to deliver a bright, sweet tone that’s soft and has a clean projection. The maple and rosewood combination provides fizz to the high end so they sparkle, opens up the midrange for a snappy attack and thickens up the lows to make them firm.
About ESP Guitars
ESP LTD is a Japanese guitar manufacturer, established in 1975, primarily focused on the production of electric guitars and basses. Their product range will suit a wide variety of budgets and playing styles, with their popular Signature, Standard, Original, Graphic, Xtone, and Left Handed series' guitars. The company has a growing number of high profile artists who have designed their own signature instruments, such as Ron Wood, Kirk Hammett, Jeff Hanneman and many more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish Black Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Moulded
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots w/Viper-10 at 12th Fret
Electrics & Pickups
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-100B
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-100N
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Tuners: LTD
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Padded Gigbag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.