Bugera V55HD Infinium Vintage 55-Watt Head
Bugera V55HD Infinium Vintage 55-Watt HeadDetails
Product Ref: 44429View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.94 per month Finance from £8.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Bugera V55HD Infinium not only exudes vintage sound and style, but possesses modern features that will launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere. The 55-watt, 2-channel vintage amp head is hand-built and impressively full-featured, loaded with 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 2 x 6L6 power tubes. This incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy duty foot switch. Ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall, the Vintage V55HD Infinium really is an extraordinarily versatile tone-machine.
Classic All-Tube Design
Delivering sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, the V55HD provides the warm distortion and break-up you've come to appreciate from those treasured vintage amplifiers from yesteryear. Featuring true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and 2 x 6L6 tube power stage, the Vintage V55HD Infinium can give you everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. The mighty 6L6 power tube is known for its crisp and driving tonal quality when pushed to the max, and the V55HD harnesses every ounce of that power to awesome effect.
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
The revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load. Even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels, Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new.
Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar. Infinium Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Add the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound with the Vintage V55 Infinium's high-definition Reverb. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Own The Tone
The Vintage V55HD Infinium has plenty of tone sculpting options, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Its amazing tone-palette begins with the foot switchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp, featuring Normal and Bright inputs to provide superb matching to your instruments tonal characteristics.
The output impedance selector allows you to match any 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup, such as our 112TS and 212TS cabinets. Plus, thanks to the V55HD’s Mode switch, which selects between Triode and Pentode operation, you can instantly jump from sweet and warm – to massively raucous high gain edge.
With a heavy-duty footswitch included for channel and reverb selection, you can enjoy easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard - allowing your focus to remain on your performance.
- Hand-built 55-Watt guitar head driven by 2 x 6L6 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.