Roland TD-1KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Snare
Roland TD-1KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh SnareDetails
Product Ref: 50976View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.32 per month Finance from £12.32 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Roland TD-1KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit boasts a selection of 15 drum kits, allowing you to chose the perfect sound for your style or technique. You can easily browse between the different kits to compare sounds and experiment to your heart's content. Whether you're playing classic rock drums, blues and jazz, or even modern electronic music, the TD-1KV offers so much in one standalone instrument, providing all the functionality you need to achieve your perfect sound.
The TD-1KV kit features a 5-piece configuration with 3 toms, a single bass drum pedal, and a high-quality mesh-head snare drum. The kit comes complete with a versatile selection of cymbals including two crash/ride pads alongside a single hi-hat with a hi-hat pedal. Roland have implemented their V-Drums technology for the most realistic, responsive, and accurate experience whilst using the TD-1KV. The kit supports essential acoustic playing techniques, allowing beginners in particular to get a feel for a real kit. Each drum pad offers a smooth response with a balanced, natural feel alongside an impressive dynamic range. The cymbals imitate the technology found in the much loved TD-Series drums, offering support for bow and edge sounds, as well as cymbal chokes. The high-quality foot pedals let you shape your sounds, offering maximum sensitivity and adding a character to your playing.
Develop Your Skills
The Roland TD-1KV Electronic Drum Kit has been designed with beginner and developing drummers in mind, which is why Roland have included a range of training functions that allow less-advanced drummers to take the right steps towards a successful drumming future. You can follow tutorials, play along with backing tracks, and even use a dedicated 'Coach Mode' to develop your speed, stamina and accuracy. You can use the internal songs on the sound module, or alternatively, connect your smartphone or audio playback device for even more opportunities to learn. You can also record and playback fills and loops to receive instant feedback of your progress and play along to your own recordings. With a dedicated headphone out port, you can play and learn in a quiet environment without the worry of disturbing anyone else.
Roland have combined extreme playability and performance with an extremely ergonomic, customisable, and compactly sized kit, making the TD-1KV ideal for any living space. The stylish and modern looking kit can adjust in any way possible, allowing you to position each drum and cymbal to your exact liking. Perfect for anyone from children to adults, the Roland TD-1KV Electronic Drum Kit packs high-end components into a small form factor design. You even have the option to upgrade your kit with a range of optional hardware items so that your drum kit will be the last thing to hold you back.
USB MIDI Connectivity
You can easily connect the TD-1KV to any computer via a USB cable to unlock access to MIDI control over audio editing software and an extended collection of sounds that are built into your audio software. You can easily transfer your playing completely to computer-based recording software to capture the true essence of you playing style within your recordings and drumming sessions. However you choose to playback your sounds, the Roland TD-1KV Electronic Drum Kit is the ideal device for virtually any drumming scenario.
- Acclaimed V-Drums sound and performance in an entry-level set
- Enjoy drumming in any musical style with 15 expressive drum kits
- Mesh-head PDX-8 V-Pad provides realistic snare drum feel with head/rim triggering
- Supports essential acoustic drum techniques, including cymbal choke, advanced hi-hat playing, and more
- Build playing skills with the onboard Coach function, metronome, and recorder
- Practice along with onboard audio songs or your own tracks played from a smartphone or music player connected to the Mix In jack
- Beater-less kick pedal provides low noise for playing without disturbing others, ideal for practicing at home
- Space-saving, ergonomic design and stylish looks to suit any room in your home
- Sturdy drum rack with quick and easy height adjustment for every drummer, from kids to adults
- Many upgrade options for enhanced performance, including OP-TD1C for an additional crash cymbal, KT-10 or KD-9 for kick, and more
- USB-MIDI for using the TD-1KV with the DT-1 Drum Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam series, and other popular computer music software
- Intuitive user interface for easy operation
- 15 kits - legendary Roland sound quality
- 15 songs - with or without metronome
- Quiet and compact thanks to cushioned rubber pads
- Expandable and upgradable
- Coach Function with 10 coach exercises to improve your drumming
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-1
- Snare:1 (Mesh Head)
- Toms: 3
- Crash/Ride: 1
- Hi-Hat: 1
- Kick Pedal: 1
- Hi-Hat Pedal: 1
- Drum Kits: 15
- Coach Functions: 10 Modes
- Songs: 15
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)
- Inputs: 1/8'' Mix In, DB-25 Trigger Input
- Outputs: 1/8'' Output/Headphones, USB
- Interface: USB (USB-MIDI)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (Included)
- Includes: Manual, Drum Key, Cable Clip, Special Connection Cable, AC Adaptor
- Height: 1150 mm
- Width: 800
- Depth: 700
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.