View Full Description
The Pearl Mimic Pro Touch Screen Drum Module delivers outstanding performance no matter what your setup. Whether you’re going hybrid, upgrading your current e-drums, or building an entirely new kit – the Mimic Pro has over 120 high-quality samples and 60 preset kits for you to make the most out of any situation.
Supporting pads from most other brands, you can build a setup that meets the exact specification that you want. No limits to your creativity.
Preset kits you can be proud of
At the heart of the Pearl Mimic Pro module is the Steven Slate 5 Pro drum library. This library features multi-channel, high-end drum samples recorded in world class studios. A first of its kind, the presets are exceptionally usable. No unnecessary drum-machine noises, just the highest quality acoustic drum sounds.
These are full-resolution, multi-mic samples with multiple velocity layers and alternative hits per each velocity layer. This is known as round-robin. The Mimic Pro factory library has up to 28 velocity layers with up to 12 round-robin hits per velocity layer. In combination with the number of channels and samples, plus articulations, this gives you up to 3000 samples per instrument. The powerful physical modelling engine supports up to 4096 velocities. This gives you thousands of sound nuances per instrument, a complete first for drum modules – and a triumph for the modern drummer looking for the most authentic experience available from an e-drum module.
Deep editing lets you refine the perfect sound
The Mimic Pro sounds come without layers of effects already applied, instead giving you the controls to make the perfect sound. This means each aspect can be fine-tuned to your exact playing style and situation. With basic controls such as attack, sustain, release, tune, pan, and volume being customisable on each drum zone.
There are also dynamic response, velocity curve, separate velocity and volume adjustment for each articulation inside an instrument. With all of these options, you can tailor your drum kits to a sound that suits you. And, with the large, responsive touch screen, these fine adjustments have never been easier to achieve.
It’s never been easier to make adjustments
The Pearl Mimic Pro is the first drum module to implement a 7’’ IPS touch screen. This bright, responsive screen is easy to see and navigate, eliminating the tedious task of completing all commands via buttons and knobs. Switching kits and making adjustments during performances has never been easier.
If you still want more…
If the state-of-the-art onboard sounds aren’t enough, you can also import your own sounds to the module onto the 120GB SSD or connect via MIDI. There’s even an SD card slot and USB 3.0 port for further storage of your own custom samples. You could even mix the factory sounds with your own to bring your own vision to life.
The Pearl Mimic Pro Sound Module is not compatible with Roland's latest digital triggers, the PD-140DS and CY-18DR.
- State of the art sound module
- 24-bit sound quality provides incredibly realistic sound quality
- 7'' IPS touch screen with programmable, dynamic data wheel
- Uses ground-breaking Steven Slate 5 library
- Instruments use actual ambience recorded through 3 separate mics
- Massive 120GB solid state drive storage
- Import Wave, Aiff or MP3 files
- 16 dual zone inputs, 16 programmable audio outputs
- On-board EQ, compression & reverb with room sizes
- Drum Kits: 60
- Instruments: 120+
- Effect Types:
- Separate Volume for Close, Overhead and Room Mics
- Dynamics Response
- Velocity Curve
- User Sample Import:
- File Formats That Can be Loaded: Wave, Aiff & MP3
- Display: 7'' IPS Touch Screen
- External Memory: SD Card & USB
- Trigger In jack x 16: 1/4'' TRS stereo
- Balanced Analog Outputs:
- Line Level x 6: 1/4'' TRS balanced
- Line Level x 8: DB25
- Stereo Headphone Out x 1: 1/4'' TRS
- Stereo Line Input x 1: 1/4'' TRS Stereo
- SD Card Slot
- USB 2.0 Slot
- RJ45 Ethernet Port
- MIDI Standard 5-Pin DIN MIDI In/Out
- AC In jack
- Power Supply: AC 100V - 240V